Reviews for The Problem With Perfection
Sophia Jones chapter 10 . 1/24
Wow!

That was such a perfect fanfiction. A great mix of everything. Thank you so much for writing this, it's one of my all-time favorites! Absolutely loved it.

P.S. Ellie and Devon? Have you watched the show Chuck? Lmao
HeySpence chapter 10 . 12/11/2016
maybe this was a long tine ago but i love it so much…
anacia chapter 10 . 4/25/2016
I read this story in one go and I like very much. It is beautiful written and I am glad that Blaine and Kurt got together at the end. However, I didn't like that some many of Kurt's family were supporting Blaine. Because Blaine DID cheat. He kissed another guy who wasn't his husband. He kissed him inside their apartment, in the heart of their home. He kissed Sebastian, a person who has been taunting and belittling Kurt since High School. Someone who tried to hurt Kurt by throwing him the slushie. I don't think that Kurt shouldn't apologize for divorcing Blaine because Blaine did deserve that divorce. And if Blaine was trying to win Kurt's trust back, well, I don't think that lying was the best option.
SorrySucker19 chapter 10 . 3/21/2016
Ugh, nvrmind. I don't need that other ending now XD I did when I thought Blaine was cheating for a long time, but one very, VERY drunk kiss I can handle. XD
SorrySucker19 chapter 5 . 3/21/2016
"Because you're you and you never makes the same mistake twice." -Blaine

Can I just say how much I REALLY want that to bite blaine in the ass later in the story? Once he remembers those five years and Kurt is about to leave, Blaine asks him to stay and Kurt stands in the doorway with a sad smile. "I can't Blaine. You said it yourself, I'm me... And I never make the same mistake twice." He whispers then turns to leave without looking back.

Ugh, I NEED this.
Lexi In Wonderand chapter 10 . 10/12/2015
Glad it had a happy ending :) 3 :)
dolololo chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
I just finished this story for the 7th time. This is beautiful
Dirce chapter 10 . 7/5/2015
Beautiful
khastle chapter 10 . 7/4/2015
Holy shit, that was beautiful. I wish I could write half as well as you do. I cried more times than was reasonable, I'm sure. Infinity/10.
kurtjay chapter 10 . 4/3/2015
Yeah Kurt! Make Blaine believe it ;)
Guest chapter 9 . 2/14/2015
Not the story isn't memorable but i find my self reading it over and over and forgetting that i've read it before and smile everytime the angst kill me the end makes me smile good job!
Charleygyrl chapter 10 . 11/24/2014
You know what? I'M STILL SOBBINF HYSTERICALLY IN MY KITCHEN CORNER BECAUSE THIS WAS ADKFOVDNSKCMCSMDCOVMXMXCOCMDDM I'VE NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER READ /ANYTHING/ LIKE THIS EVERRRRRR. So yah this is my FIRST time reading an amnesia!fic.
YOU ARE TRULY WONDERFUL AND AWESOME AND AMAZING AND I LOVE THIS! Thanks for sharing!

Xoxoxoxo
-Marianne. :*:*
Charleygyrl chapter 4 . 11/24/2014
Daaaaaaaayuuuuum...D':
jp chapter 10 . 11/20/2014
I loved it! Love it sooo much! Thank you for sharing it with us!
jp chapter 3 . 11/20/2014