Reviews for Delay
bab1067 chapter 3 . 3/20/2012
Do they have a history or just haven't realized what was in front of them? Lauren ...yuck! She needs to go.
bab1067 chapter 2 . 3/20/2012
I'm guessing they are oblivious to the obvious.
twilight1972 chapter 3 . 3/20/2012
Oh dear...what did happen...I'm hooked...
greeneyedgirly chapter 3 . 3/20/2012
Okay... so today I tried again and now I can see chapter three, but chapter four is gone! It's so insane how ff is screwed up at the moment.

Anyway, it sounds like they have real history and that there's been some things that have happened that have torn them apart - it only a little bit. I can't wait until we get more of their background. Great job so far, hon!
btwnthestacks chapter 3 . 3/20/2012
Loving it!
MsLiss chapter 3 . 3/20/2012
DSS12 chapter 4 . 3/19/2012
loving this! i want to know the history with these two, it's gotta be good. you have me hooked already. see you in the AM! :]
Courtney37 chapter 3 . 3/19/2012
Still love it! Theres going to be a big talkin next chapter I can tell. :) thanks again
tff000 chapter 3 . 3/19/2012
wondering what happened to keep him away last year
greeneyedgirly chapter 4 . 3/19/2012
I don't know what the heck ff is doing, but I swear every time I try to go to chapter three it takes me to some Glee ff story. It's totally random and annoying the mess outta me.

I like chapter four, but I feel like there's some kind of major scene (small bc it's a drabble, yet major) that I'm completely missing. Is there any chance I could convince you to copy/paste it to me in a review reply? *pulls best puppy dog eyes*
greeneyedgirly chapter 2 . 3/19/2012
It seems so obvious already... wonder why they can't see it...
greeneyedgirly chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Nice start. Can't wait to see where this goes. :)
Shahula chapter 4 . 3/19/2012
Oh oh oh I'm so curious about their history! !

Great job doll! Looking forward to more.
DreamerRoad chapter 3 . 3/19/2012
FF is really being completely ridiculous (I have to keep reminding myself that I'm not paying for this update service, makes me feel a bit better. ;))

I'm intrigued ... looking forward to what comes next...
FFpassion chapter 3 . 3/19/2012
I'm so glad I just went & refreshed my FF alert page as I wouldn't have know you had updated, stupid FF /

I'm really enjoying your new story, I can't wait to see what their history is and why they're not together. It's obvious Edward has deep feelings for Bella and she for him.

Thank you for writing and sharing.

2,135 | « Prev Page 1 .. 129 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 .. Last Next »