Reviews for Delay
divyvicki chapter 5 . 3/10
Interesting!
divyvicki chapter 1 . 3/10
This was recommended by Btwnthestks. Can't wait to read more.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 63 . 10/23/2015
That was a lot of fun.
Snappher chapter 23 . 5/3/2015
She's got some neve telling him not to play the victim, when she is the queen of it, she plays games, ooh, I'm mad, but wont say why until a zillion years later in a cafe...I am a girl, but I hate thiss bullshit girls do!
Snappher chapter 4 . 5/2/2015
Bella has a problem, not Edward. If theyre just friends, he can bang all the skanks he wants. If she wants to date him, she needs to grow a pair and tell him so!
Bevey99 chapter 33 . 3/16/2015
Good story - terrible timeline.
Bevey99 chapter 6 . 3/16/2015
Okay how can they all be the same age? She Just turned 21 then so did he, but he aced his under-grad work. But she's still in school? ? ?
BoogieJo78 chapter 63 . 2/23/2015
Loved it!
nusrat chapter 63 . 8/27/2014
Boys are so clueless sometimes. Edward remainds me of a friend of mine. I had the biggest crush on him. I think I still like him. But he has a girlfriend. FML. But anyway that was awesome. Clueless Edward is really cute. I am glad that you don't have HD although I have no idea what that is. I would Google it but I had to finish this lovely story of yours. I'll Google it later. Loved your story.
LAB1 chapter 63 . 6/1/2014
Cute story! So high school in the beginning! Takes me back because its so true. I didn't end up with my bff though he tried when things got serious with my boyfriend, now husband . I didn't love him that way. Who knows what might have developed had I not met my husband. Celebrating our 15th wedding anniversary this month, 19 yrs together next month and have 6 kids. It was the right choice!
momma2fan chapter 63 . 9/23/2013
Cute. Nicely done.
amberkey chapter 63 . 8/23/2013
This story was absolutely wonderful!
Fran Masen chapter 63 . 6/9/2013
Great story, so worthed reading!
helenemc chapter 63 . 5/23/2013
Thank you for a wonderful read.
Hhays3 chapter 63 . 4/22/2013