Reviews for Lost
Vladimir Popov chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Wow...that was a very powerful chapter. I hope Steve is okay.

I don't know what is going to happen but I want to say, you have a great beginning. Suicide is sadly a common occurrence yet not that many people address the issue.
cmtroy7 chapter 10 . 10/19/2012
Wow. Great story. I'm so sorry you had to write from personal experience, but it fit so well. When I fist saw that episode, that's where my brain went too. You're a wonderful writer and I've enjoyed reading all of your stories the last few days. Really not
Much constructive criticism, the only thing that kept breaking the story for me a little was your habit of spelling clothes as cloths. Keep up the good work and thanks.
loststolenandfound chapter 10 . 9/11/2012
This is it. This is the best story I've read on here. I loved every word of it, I'm glad you wrote it showing McGarrets strength but also his weakness. Not many stories show that side of him. Wish this fic hadnt ended. So brilliantly written and I was very happy when reading to see that you included the others in it a lot. Other stories seem to almost forget Kono and Chin in favour of Danny but you let them play a big role as they should. Loved his and Konos beach 'chat'. Thank you for making my day :)
Runner043 chapter 10 . 4/19/2012
Just finished your story. Very good ending.
Runner043 chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Montez,

I'm glad to see a story about this topic. I've wondered how Joe's leaving would have really effected Steve. After all, Joe was a father-figure to him and one of the few people left in his life. And feeling like he could no longer trust Joe must have made things just so much worse.

btw- I hope you now have a Danny, and a Chin, and a Kono, too, in your life.
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 3 . 4/5/2012
Love that last line. So true.
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 2 . 4/5/2012
Good second chapter. I'm looking forward to catching up on this one.
francis2 chapter 10 . 4/5/2012
This story was so well done, so emotionally true and the end was uplifting without being sappy or cliche. Thank you!
Fifilla chapter 10 . 4/4/2012
That was a perfect ending for a perfect, heartbreaking, sad, beautiful story, thank you so much for sharing it! I really hope that writing that story helped you to deal with your own dark feelings *lots of hugs*

I'm glad that Steve finally accepted that he needs help and that he asked Danny for help. And even if magic isn't found in a pill, I'm sure the doctors know their job and that the pills will support the way to recovery.

I loved the final chapter and the whole story and I really don't know which part was my favorite because your writing is so stunning beautiful. But for some reason that one sentence got stuck in my mind: "...you never seem happy Danny, but you looked happy that day..." I think that sentence shows that many of us have their own demons but with the right people around, family, friends, ohana, life is just a little bit more happy.
Fifilla chapter 9 . 4/4/2012
Steve needs some time alone but it's more than understandable that his friens are worried for him.

The last part on the graveyard was so very sad, but beautiful like the whole story.
Fifilla chapter 8 . 4/4/2012
"I'm okay, sir." Steve replied. Joe noticed the return of 'sir' in Steve's words. That tended to happen when the younger man felt vulnerable and needed to fall back into a semblance of normal.

Steve really needs some structures in his life to find his balance and I think slipping back into the military behavior might help him to do it.

I really hope that someday Joe will give Steve all the answers he deserves.
Fifilla chapter 7 . 4/4/2012
"Where's Danny?" Steve asked quietly, a hint of nervousness at the fact his best friend wasn't the one downstairs. Part of him felt guilty for feeling like he needed Danny there to keep some sense of balance knowing the other man had a life, while another part of him was trying to convince himself that maybe Danny really didn't want anything to do with him now that he was home, maybe his weakness had finally driven the first best friend he'd ever had away.

Poor Steve, he's really a mess if he thinks that way. I'm sure that Danny will always be there for him.

The story that Chin told Steve about his father was perfect, even if we don't know what was happening all those years ago, the picture you draw is so believable, I liked it a lot. And I hope the story will help Steve to deal with his own demons.
Fifilla chapter 6 . 4/4/2012
A few days without internet... I'm back and the story's complete, so I need to hurry to review the last chapters.

I liked a lot that Kono was the first one to talk to Steve and her realization that she just should act normal around him.
SGFlutegirl chapter 10 . 4/3/2012
This was a wonderful story. Very emotional, and heartbreaking. I really liked it. *hugs*
Gone2Far chapter 10 . 4/3/2012
Beautifully written. Painful but so very worth the read. You are truly one of the best writers on this site. Looking forward to more of your work.