Reviews for Night Adventure
Mrs. Nose chapter 7 . 1/15
That argument before the kiss LOL
I can totally picture them doing something like this.

Oh boy, that was such a cute fic! I should be sleeping, but I couldn't stop reading.
I honestly enjoyed it a lot! I can't wait to read your other Pokeshipping stories.
Mrs. Nose chapter 6 . 1/15
Haha, Ash is so sweet, forgiving her that easily because she was about to cry.
And then she had to ask if he liked the kiss. Wth Misty, you don't go around asking that to your friends!
I couldn’t stop smiling when he tried to avoid the question and asked her if she liked the kiss after she'd just thought that was easy to answer.
And then I couldn't believe when he answered yes. It looked like he was still in denial :,D
Mrs. Nose chapter 5 . 1/15
Wooow, I loved this!
I wasn’t expecting Gary to appear out of the blue like that, not to mention the kiss.
She even managed to make Ash forget about his food. Hehe, what a kiss that must've been!
Mrs. Nose chapter 4 . 1/15
Ash's thoughts about Misty are so cute ;_;
And this chapter was kinda funny XD
Mrs. Nose chapter 3 . 1/15
I loved the little argument.
It's not really Ash and Misty unless you see them fighting over something silly XD
I didn't think we'd get one of those here due to Misty's depressed state, so I was at the same time glad and surprised.
Mrs. Nose chapter 2 . 1/15
That was really nice XD
Gary is such a jerk, I can't believe it.
Why would Misty ever want to date him? D:
Btw, I understand Ash is studying at Pallet University as per his mother's request, but what about Gary and Misty?
Mrs. Nose chapter 1 . 1/15
I'm glad that I found you!
After checking out your profile, it looks like you have some pretty interesting Pokeshipping fanfics :)
I can't wait to read them all after reading this first chapter. It was a great start.
You can bet I'll spam your mailbox with my stupid reviews for a while XD
SpencerDorman chapter 7 . 12/26/2015
I loved it! I feel like you captured the characters perfectly.
Serena chapter 1 . 5/20/2015
This whole fan fiction was superb ...
This is really sooooo romantic
ROCKING CHICK 3478 chapter 7 . 12/29/2013
I loved it and you added GUMMYBEARS
Ammyst chapter 7 . 2/19/2013
This was amazing :3
petites sorcieres chapter 7 . 10/12/2012
Nooo don't worry that was super cute Thank you so much for this :DD
PlayYourRole chapter 7 . 9/17/2012
It wasn't cheesy! It's so cute! I laughed when Misty said "Gary who?" cause I couldn't think of anything better she could've said.

In other words, that was perfect! Yay Pokeshipping!
Undercover Duck chapter 7 . 9/16/2012
X3 It's fluffy!
Undercover Duck chapter 6 . 9/16/2012
:D I love all the awkwardness!
...does that make me seem TOO mean?
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »