Reviews for Silent but Deadly
kittymaster70 chapter 1 . 1/21
THIS WAS AMAZING!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/17/2015
That was an amazing story. Whenever I look for great Ash and May love stories, I'm usually presented with lazy work. Yet, this was unbelievable. I couldn't stop reading. Keep up the great writing, and you will have yourself another subscriber.
ash ketchum chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
hey guys i think gengar
wants to try this fanfic in the real world
guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
DUDE WHAT THE HELL! MAN Y DONT U WRITE ANYMORE YOURE THE BEST ADVANCESHIPPING WRITTER PLEASE COME BACK !
Matthew lol chapter 5 . 7/30/2015
great story. this is one of the best and i have read about 15 other fanfictions from different people. you should make more like this.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/21/2015
Can u plz Ash recapture Buizel?
ArceusAnand1702 chapter 5 . 6/5/2015
NICE STORY BRO BUT I THOUGHT THAT BETRAYAL AS A THEME WOULD MAKE THIS FANFICTION EVEN MORE INTERESTING.
PokemonTiger18 chapter 5 . 5/1/2015
Nice job!
Lover of Pokemon chapter 5 . 3/31/2015
Great story! This was actually the second advanceshipping story I ever read (first one was the champion is never forgotten) and this is my fourth time reading through it. Still great. I would try to convince you to write the sequel with them going to unova but you don't write anymore...I really wish you would...best of luck.
Bulbreon chapter 5 . 2/15/2015
This ending kinda made me mad considering you basically made May sloppy seconds compared to Dawn. But alas, it was a great story nonetheless.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/12/2014
What happens next write! write! write!
Luckylol chapter 5 . 10/31/2014
OMG great story loved it so much I love the part where delia calls ash ashykins LOL :D
AlphaMewtwo chapter 5 . 10/23/2014
Freaking awesome...in this fanfic it was a good idea to have all his pokemon evolve but maybe you shouldve had Ash show ALL his evolved pokemon to everyone.
chadflair196 chapter 5 . 8/31/2014
one word for this whole thing and it's WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/30/2014
brilliant work! Very deep and suspense fic! Enjoyed every moment of reading :)