Reviews for Silent but Deadly
Guest chapter 5 . 4/27/2014
I would like to see this storyline followed. Now that he has all these strong pokemon and telepathy I want to see him challenge the champions.
jc boss chapter 5 . 4/9/2014
may be you could do their adventures in unovakalos in a fanfic
Guest chapter 5 . 3/29/2014
MAKE A SEQUEL PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
person chapter 5 . 3/17/2014
Ashykins
Asure chapter 4 . 3/16/2014
What happened to Drew ?
mike alvarez chapter 2 . 3/4/2014
really nothing not saying a word
Aixen chapter 5 . 3/3/2014
Wow, this one's the best one that I've read so far. It was very touching and it's really good. This feels as if it can actually be a scenario in the series. Although I wasn't expecting the reason why Ash became mute and emotionless, I really like the outcome. I hope the writers would read this and turn it into an episode someday but I doubt they'll be able to do so this since they're Japanese. Still, maybe someone can show it to them. Again a wonderful must read fanfiction. It is written very well. *Two thumbs up.*
Bro chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Dude this is awesome
Waterkid02 chapter 5 . 1/27/2014
Amazing story Shiny Gengar! I liked how u made Ash a darker person and him having overpowered Pokemon and kicking Gary's butt! Amazing job though!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
This whole fic is AMAZING. You are probably the best author out there! Keep updating! You rock!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/9/2014
I hate reading. But I loved this hole story! Thank you for making it.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/31/2013
I agree to Blaquaza The Gentleman I couldn't close my iPad for an hour or two!I loved it so much but it made me sad that he liked Dawn first can you make a sequel?oh oh advanceshipping all the way I love your storiess so much so freaking much it madr me happy!
Snorkackle chapter 5 . 12/26/2013
Wow what a scumbag releasing Buizel like that
Zinfer chapter 4 . 12/14/2013
Yay! Progress :) this is a sweet fic. And that was one heck of an ending to that chapter
Guest chapter 5 . 12/3/2013