Reviews for Silent but Deadly
Guest chapter 5 . 1/9/2014
I hate reading. But I loved this hole story! Thank you for making it.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/31/2013
I agree to Blaquaza The Gentleman I couldn't close my iPad for an hour or two!I loved it so much but it made me sad that he liked Dawn first can you make a sequel?oh oh advanceshipping all the way I love your storiess so much so freaking much it madr me happy!
Snorkackle chapter 5 . 12/26/2013
Wow what a scumbag releasing Buizel like that
Zinfer chapter 4 . 12/14/2013
Yay! Progress :) this is a sweet fic. And that was one heck of an ending to that chapter
Guest chapter 5 . 12/3/2013
I want this an anime Game Freak NOW
Guest chapter 5 . 11/19/2013
imreally glad that ash can talk again i would not want that to happen
alex chapter 4 . 11/10/2013
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat
26Naruto26 chapter 5 . 11/5/2013
You should of made chapter about hunting for buizel
TearsOfThePast chapter 5 . 9/4/2013
I loved the story but I'm sad it's over ;( can't wait to see more! :D
Angry Charizard chapter 5 . 8/13/2013
I guess this is just a minor complaint (if you can call it that): If Ash's voice is so scratchy for a while, wouldn't his laughter have sounded scratchy too? Better yet, if Ash hasn't used his vocal cords and his vocal cords are rusty, I doubt he would have been able to laugh at all. Remember, the voice box is also involved in laughter, as well as other noises we make.

Of course, I enjoyed the story thoroughly and it was good overall.
Golden Oranges chapter 5 . 8/13/2013
Wow... Wow... What a great story. Once again, I was compelled by one of your stories and I couldn't put my iPad down. It's amazing how much more emotions a character can show facially and through gestures if they can't talk. This is honestly one of the best fanfics I've ever read, and you've already inspired me to write fanfics of my own. Keep up the amazing work. :)

Gogrunt's idea would be a pretty good sequel, too. XD
tyler.connor.585 chapter 5 . 7/23/2013
WOW such an emotional stroy I have to admit I did have some tears in my eyes when ash nearley died and have Dawn broke Ash's heart for kenny
FROST1441 chapter 5 . 7/3/2013
it was awesome dude i loved it ur great but u had a little "word" problem no matter it was awesome keep it up
Mr.Kittychu chapter 5 . 5/11/2013
AWESOME STORY!chapter 5 really reminded me of portal 2 the beginning when GLaDOS says "Its been a long have you been".
pokemondiamond4321 chapter 5 . 4/26/2013
When you said Buizle was missing, I thought he died or something...
168 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »