Reviews for Silent but Deadly
monsterhuntergod-Ratholas Mk1 chapter 5 . 3/28/2013
very well writed story, and very interesting plot.
A Paper Heart for a Paper Girl chapter 5 . 3/20/2013
loed it.. as you can tell after my last review hehe *nervous laughter*
A Paper Heart for a Paper Girl chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
oh my gosh oh my gosh! OH MY GOSH! ahhh! *fangirl screams* hehe sorry the main reason: i read this a loooong time ago (about a few months ago) and i've been desperately searching for this fic again! yay! i finally found it!
Ammyst chapter 5 . 3/11/2013
Another amazing story :)
Ammyst chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
And yet again Gengar pops up ;) Haha loving it.
AshxMay Forever chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Congrats, I know, someone you don't know means nothing to you, but thank you on giving me, and I'm sure many other AdvanceShipping readers many time reading one of the best thing I ever read. This was a brand new idea.
Snow wolf of winter chapter 5 . 2/28/2013
Hey it's a great story indeed, it really is unique as you said, keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
not bad
TheRedQuill chapter 5 . 2/8/2013
Cute. I love how fused Red's role from HG and SS and Ash. This is so going on my favorites list as one of the top 10 ultimate advanceshipping stories of all time.
Gogrunt chapter 5 . 1/17/2013
When Dawn called she should have already broken up with Kenny, and called because she realized she had deep feelings for Ash, and wanted to confess them. Only to find out that he was hooked up with May, who kissed him romantically after a long self-absorbed hiatus. Then Dawn would go quiet and decide to run away from society, eventually climbing to the top of Mt. Coronet, where she builds a shack for herself and her Pokemon.
Alexrobbie25 chapter 5 . 1/14/2013
A grand finale fit for a great advance shipper like yourself. Truly a wonderful, creative piece of work that deserves more favorites, reviews, and follows
draco122 chapter 5 . 12/19/2012
great ending. Ok that was a great fic overall. so much emotion and power i loved it. Talk about major depression. Anyway nice job i bow to your skills
Draco122
laura keilholtz chapter 5 . 11/23/2012
SO CUTE! Write more Im dying here!
supervicki chapter 5 . 10/22/2012
I love love love this. :)
Fahziz -The Flying Pikachu chapter 1 . 9/27/2012