Reviews for Silent but Deadly
AshXMayFTW chapter 4 . 7/27/2012
FINALLY I WAS WAITING FOR MAY TO KISS ASH!
Ebee Kit chapter 5 . 7/25/2012
Aw... that's so cute \_/ and unique... :) ...
...
Ashykins. Lol.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/9/2012
I read the whole thing the story was very intresting in a way that I had to finish it
xDawntiger chapter 5 . 7/8/2012
This was so awesome :D Probably one of the best stories I've read :3
Although...to me, totally not being able to talk just from heartbreak seems kinda stupid :P
Red Lightning Bolt chapter 5 . 7/5/2012
*giggle* Ashykins...hmm, thats a really cute pet name! Would you mind if I borrow it for a story I'm planning to write? BTW I LOVE ur stories!
Trainer Theta chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
I gotta say, this story is amazing. I especially like the Gold/Silver reference near the beginning of a tough trainer with a Pikachu and a Snorlax on top of Mt Silver who doesn't speak. Great work. Kept me reading through the early hours of the morning. The only thing i can say that's wrong with this story is the Spelling, so make sure to check your spelling before submitting it (wow, i sound like an english teacher _)
thelonearcanine chapter 5 . 6/29/2012
This story was very well written, there were a few mistakes here and there, but that's to be expected, even from someone with your writing caliber. I thought it was cool how you encorporated the story of red form heart gold and soul silver into your fanfiction, doubled with the fact that there's Advanceshipping (my favorite ship). The only thing I personally disliked was the fact that Ash liked Dawn, but that's only my personal view, because I honestly hate AshxDawn... I don't hate DAWN, just AshxDawn.

Anyway, thank you for the great read!

Thelonearcanine
ElitePeach64 chapter 5 . 6/8/2012
Oh wow. This story was just absolutely awesome! I loved how you made a whole story off of that one part in HeartGold/SoulSilver.

In all honesty, there were a few spelling/gramatical errors, but just minor mistakes that we all make.

So...I give this amazing, detailed, Advanceshipping fic a 9.5/10! I'll be reading your other stories from now on. :D
legendkiller6666 chapter 5 . 6/8/2012
btw i dunno ur name so i cant add u so add me my friend code is 5155-3338-8525
legendkiller6666 chapter 5 . 6/8/2012
yo this was a pretty gd story i liked it from start 2 finish. the only thing i didnt like was when he released buizel since i thought he was pretty cool & 1 of ash's best battlers during his sinnoh run. anyway gd story & hope u come out with more. btw im gonna add ur friend code 2 my 3ds. the name's Ryan so mayb we could play each other online sometime.
GhostHornet chapter 5 . 5/27/2012
hello gosthornet here and my i say good story man you deservie a fist bump (mentlefistbump)cool dude you are no joke
The Straight Elf chapter 5 . 5/24/2012
...So he's basically an semi-emo version of Red?
MasterMaker901 chapter 5 . 5/6/2012
I feel bad for ash, having his heart broken by dawn.

This story brought tears to my eyes, in a good way. I could tell you put a lot of effort into this! :)
ChloboShoka chapter 5 . 4/23/2012
I found your link on SPPF and decided to take a look at some of your stories. I really like them. Advanceshipping fics tend to be different than most others because we have a lot of high quality fics and our plots are really creative. I really loved reading Silent but Deadly. From the minute I read it, I was instantly hooked. I found it really unpredictable and exciting and I loved how it reminded me of GSC and HGSS games. Amazing story.
THE Brandon Brownson chapter 5 . 4/11/2012
I have to admit, I wasn't expecting to be satisfied with the conclusion coming this soon. I also have to admit that sometimes... I just love being wrong! This is one of those occasions! While I do feel that this could have been a little longer, and it does leave me hungry for more, I don't really see what else you could have done with this, it being the conclusion and all. I feel that Ash's silence being broken was handled well, though I feel that his speech still would have been weak by the end of the story, and you portrayed him to be closer to 100 percent than not, but that's a minor detail. I like what you did with this story, and I'm excited to read some of your other works. It's not often that I see a Fan Fiction writer who specializes only in one thing (in your case, Pokemon), but if you do every other story as well as you've done this one, then I'm excited to read on!

Peace, Love,