Reviews for Silent but Deadly
AshxMay Forever chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Congrats, I know, someone you don't know means nothing to you, but thank you on giving me, and I'm sure many other AdvanceShipping readers many time reading one of the best thing I ever read. This was a brand new idea.
Snow wolf of winter chapter 5 . 2/28/2013
Hey it's a great story indeed, it really is unique as you said, keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
not bad
TheRedQuill chapter 5 . 2/8/2013
Cute. I love how fused Red's role from HG and SS and Ash. This is so going on my favorites list as one of the top 10 ultimate advanceshipping stories of all time.
Gogrunt chapter 5 . 1/17/2013
When Dawn called she should have already broken up with Kenny, and called because she realized she had deep feelings for Ash, and wanted to confess them. Only to find out that he was hooked up with May, who kissed him romantically after a long self-absorbed hiatus. Then Dawn would go quiet and decide to run away from society, eventually climbing to the top of Mt. Coronet, where she builds a shack for herself and her Pokemon.
Alexrobbie25 chapter 5 . 1/14/2013
A grand finale fit for a great advance shipper like yourself. Truly a wonderful, creative piece of work that deserves more favorites, reviews, and follows
draco122 chapter 5 . 12/19/2012
great ending. Ok that was a great fic overall. so much emotion and power i loved it. Talk about major depression. Anyway nice job i bow to your skills
Draco122
laura keilholtz chapter 5 . 11/23/2012
SO CUTE! Write more Im dying here!
supervicki chapter 5 . 10/22/2012
I love love love this. :)
Get Shrekd chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
This story is amazing!
HikariGaijin chapter 5 . 9/4/2012
I enjoyed it. Found it to be not only unique, like you so subtly said to due with all fan fictions on your profile, but also inspirational. Granted, I'm not dumb enough to try to create something as this, just something new. Hope all your experiences keep you in even better condition than the last stories.
Infinity chapter 5 . 8/28/2012
This story is so cute! Kawaii.. Please continue making ash and may stories like this. I hope you give it a thought
Guest chapter 5 . 8/19/2012
Wow, just amazing and perfect ending too. This made my day ]
Mewchu chapter 5 . 8/10/2012
O.O
EmoEevee345 was right. You are a »pika!« good author.
TheFlyingCrobat chapter 5 . 7/27/2012