Reviews for Silent but Deadly
awwwwwwww :3 i love it!
Speedy-Fox-IV chapter 5 . 4/3/2012
I loved the ending. Ashykins, so freaking funny. XD
TheWinterBabe chapter 5 . 4/3/2012
I always did love a happy ending! I love how everything cam together at the end and the expressions used in the story like:

-Catching two Pokémon with one Pokéball

-Last one there's a rotten Exeggcute!

And this!

Oh Ashykins!

Oh shut up!

You just keep on writing man! I'll be sure to favorite this story :)
TheWinterBabe chapter 4 . 4/3/2012
Whoa! Yayyyy! I just love how that chapter ended.

Thumbs up for Advanceshipping! (Y) ...I smiled at all the progress Ash made throughout this chapter. That'll teach you Gary!
TheWinterBabe chapter 3 . 4/3/2012
I'm loving thissss! Bleh, Gary's a quitter. I hope Ash speaks up soon!

Unto the next chapter!
kidneysrgood chapter 5 . 4/3/2012
Cute end to this. Well done.
Yin-Yang Yoh chapter 5 . 4/3/2012
*raises master sword of advanceshipping*

Huzzah! The Triforce of Wisdom has been passed through your veins wildly! I grant thee the approval of awesomeness! 5/5!

*triforce is in the air*

And here is ur complimentary master ball of advanceshipping!
TheWinterBabe chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
Ohh the mystery of it all! Heh, TBH if you told me what was wrong with Ash from the start I probably wouldn't have been as interested as I am in this story.

Yay! I kept reading on wondering, "What happened to Gary? Is he okay?" But you eventually answered that.

Can't wait to see what's Ashy-boy problem though...
The blue Shaymin chapter 5 . 4/3/2012
i puked at the pearlshippy nothing on dawn still puked
TheWinterBabe chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
This first chapter was really intriguing. It pulled me in since Anabel's story. It's really out there you know? Out of the box. But what has gotten into Ash? I'll just have to read on to find out!

...poor May!
Chappetic chapter 5 . 4/3/2012
;_;

It's OVERRRRRR QAQ

pour quoi? TT_TT

This chapter made me miss my boyfriend in the end, since I generally tell him im there to fix his problems too _
beastmode953 chapter 5 . 4/3/2012
Yeah he was silent alright but nothing deadly about it. And Aww. Nice ending. Not what I ecpectied but I likes it. And I know how you feel. Always a day too late has took Mr weeks per chaoter to write and reset only took me 15 minutes yet by poll reset um first and always is last...can't wait for duplicity and your jext big thing.
KittyAttack chapter 5 . 4/3/2012
I love how I just finish reading and reviewing chapter four, and like an hour later, chapter five is posted. This has happened twice now. -Twilight Zone music-

I really enjoyed this story, a bit more than Lessons Learned. I do wish Buizel would come back though.
AmateurPsychologist chapter 5 . 4/3/2012
I really enjoyed this fic from start to finish. The revelations you laid out are certainly unexpected. It's a shame that that's what happened to Buizel though...

I eagerly await with anticipation for the conclusions to Duplicity and Harley and Me. Plus I eagerly await your next big project w

~AmateurPsychologist~
Batthan the Dark Knight chapter 5 . 4/3/2012
Looks like May is starting to like call Ash's nickname. lol
152 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »