Reviews for Silent but Deadly
MasterMaker901 chapter 5 . 5/6/2012
I feel bad for ash, having his heart broken by dawn.

This story brought tears to my eyes, in a good way. I could tell you put a lot of effort into this! :)
ChloboShoka chapter 5 . 4/23/2012
I found your link on SPPF and decided to take a look at some of your stories. I really like them. Advanceshipping fics tend to be different than most others because we have a lot of high quality fics and our plots are really creative. I really loved reading Silent but Deadly. From the minute I read it, I was instantly hooked. I found it really unpredictable and exciting and I loved how it reminded me of GSC and HGSS games. Amazing story.
AsTheTidesTurnRed chapter 5 . 4/11/2012
I have to admit, I wasn't expecting to be satisfied with the conclusion coming this soon. I also have to admit that sometimes... I just love being wrong! This is one of those occasions! While I do feel that this could have been a little longer, and it does leave me hungry for more, I don't really see what else you could have done with this, it being the conclusion and all. I feel that Ash's silence being broken was handled well, though I feel that his speech still would have been weak by the end of the story, and you portrayed him to be closer to 100 percent than not, but that's a minor detail. I like what you did with this story, and I'm excited to read some of your other works. It's not often that I see a Fan Fiction writer who specializes only in one thing (in your case, Pokemon), but if you do every other story as well as you've done this one, then I'm excited to read on!

Peace, Love,

Brandon Brownson
nagidawn chapter 5 . 4/8/2012
ASDFGHJKLASDFGHJKL ._.
REALLY ? WHAT'S SO SPECIAL ABOUT FREAKING DAWN ? DA FUQ. THAT'S NOT RIGHT BRO. THAT'S SICK AND TWISTED. Now if it were EMO Dawn, then I would understand ;D
Err, I guess the ending was satisfying... I didn't really expect that the reason he left was because of freaking Dawn -.-
Come on, Ash, did you have to get so depressed by that ? Seriously, that's what the overdramatic teenage frilly girls without a brain do. Then the post it frantically on facebook, saying, "OMG... I'M DONE." or, "I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DID THAT, WOW." or here's the best one, "FML." Yeah, excuse me while I go club a few baby seals.
But I guess if his feelings were that stong for Dawn, then it kinda sorta fits together~ all together, this story made me shed a tear, and that's good enough fer me~ :3
Rolling Rainbow Star~
-TheRebelx3

Sent from my iPod touch via Pocket Fiction
nagidawn chapter 3 . 4/8/2012
First thing I immediatly said when Ash sent out Venusaur: "VENUSAUR. WITH A QUESTIONMARK." xD Sweet baby jesus, I love that video so much. :'D I can't go a day without hitting my knee and acting like Pikachu in that video xD
Ash not talking is just irritating me. By this point, I'd threaten to throw Pikachu off the cliff, or high five Ash in the face with a chair that's on fire. Seriously, anything just to get him to talk ! And sure, I might say that I have telepathic powers, but I'm not being serious xD Ash is lucky to have that... Imagine me going mute ? All of my reviews would just say ... Rather than me ranting random things.
Psh, me going mute... When pigs fly out of the ocean and turn the sky into a green hybrid with their magical horns of power.
YOU CAN DO IT MAY. I BELIEVE IN YOU :D Yeah, screw you Gary, you're not helpful xD :3
Rolling Rainbow Star~
-TheRebelx3

Sent from my iPod touch via Pocket Fiction
Biodude53 chapter 5 . 4/7/2012
That was really good, and even though I despise pearlshipping, it didn't detract from the quality of the story. Keep writing, you're good at it!
Mr.CornChips chapter 5 . 4/5/2012
So.. I LOVED THIS STORY even though it's really short

Loved the originality and such

I actually thought that you would continue, Cause in the part where Ash invites May to accompany him to Unova, and you get the point

Ending didn't reach my expectation but I stil

l loved it!

And yea good luck on ur other stories and yea also you should make a sequel for this story him and may going through unova they meet dawn and Kenny half way through the story and you point(this is just a idea) if you don't want you don't just stating an idea anyways keep up the work Nd yea...
Mr.CornChips chapter 5 . 4/5/2012
So.. I LOVED THIS STORY even though it's really short

Loved the originality and such

Ending didn't reach my expectation but I stil

l loved it!

PichuAuraGuardian18 chapter 5 . 4/4/2012
I'm a little late in my review, but this was awesome! I loved every second of this chapter! I'm glad that Ash is talking again. Although, you still did well in the previous chapters with only one speaking character. Poor Buizel, though. I wonder what it's doing now? Well, great story!
Nopity nope nope nope chapter 5 . 4/3/2012
Another good ending. _ I'm glad Ash came back. I'm addicted to all of these oneshots. :3
True M. Vega chapter 5 . 4/3/2012
Great story! Great idea with the Red-esqe Ash, and Advanceshipping is my favorite!
Aprotny chapter 5 . 4/3/2012
Haha! Love the ending! Especially the last couple of lines!
iwish328 chapter 5 . 4/3/2012
i like it short and sweet
XionRed chapter 5 . 4/3/2012