Reviews for Silent but Deadly
TheWinterBabe chapter 3 . 4/3/2012
I'm loving thissss! Bleh, Gary's a quitter. I hope Ash speaks up soon!

Unto the next chapter!
kidneysrgood chapter 5 . 4/3/2012
Cute end to this. Well done.
Yin-Yang Yoh chapter 5 . 4/3/2012
*raises master sword of advanceshipping*

Huzzah! The Triforce of Wisdom has been passed through your veins wildly! I grant thee the approval of awesomeness! 5/5!

*triforce is in the air*

And here is ur complimentary master ball of advanceshipping!
TheWinterBabe chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
Ohh the mystery of it all! Heh, TBH if you told me what was wrong with Ash from the start I probably wouldn't have been as interested as I am in this story.

Yay! I kept reading on wondering, "What happened to Gary? Is he okay?" But you eventually answered that.

Can't wait to see what's Ashy-boy problem though...
The blue Shaymin chapter 5 . 4/3/2012
i puked at the pearlshippy nothing on dawn still puked
TheWinterBabe chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
This first chapter was really intriguing. It pulled me in since Anabel's story. It's really out there you know? Out of the box. But what has gotten into Ash? I'll just have to read on to find out!

...poor May!
Chappetic chapter 5 . 4/3/2012
;_;

It's OVERRRRRR QAQ

pour quoi? TT_TT

This chapter made me miss my boyfriend in the end, since I generally tell him im there to fix his problems too _
Djdnsjcndjxdj chapter 5 . 4/3/2012
Yeah he was silent alright but nothing deadly about it. And Aww. Nice ending. Not what I ecpectied but I likes it. And I know how you feel. Always a day too late has took Mr weeks per chaoter to write and reset only took me 15 minutes yet by poll reset um first and always is last...can't wait for duplicity and your jext big thing.
KittyAttack chapter 5 . 4/3/2012
I love how I just finish reading and reviewing chapter four, and like an hour later, chapter five is posted. This has happened twice now. -Twilight Zone music-

I really enjoyed this story, a bit more than Lessons Learned. I do wish Buizel would come back though.
AmateurPsychologist chapter 5 . 4/3/2012
I really enjoyed this fic from start to finish. The revelations you laid out are certainly unexpected. It's a shame that that's what happened to Buizel though...

I eagerly await with anticipation for the conclusions to Duplicity and Harley and Me. Plus I eagerly await your next big project w

~AmateurPsychologist~
Batthan the Dark Knight chapter 5 . 4/3/2012
Looks like May is starting to like call Ash's nickname. lol
KittyAttack chapter 4 . 4/3/2012
I liked this one too xD

Very curious as to where Buizel is. I loves him!
Mr.CornChips chapter 4 . 4/1/2012
Loved the four chapters, great story!

Very short but very good all at the same time!

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Jaydoyle0900 chapter 4 . 4/1/2012
Excuse the fowl language but, I f*cking love this story :)can't wait for the next chapter
SilberFrost chapter 4 . 3/31/2012
Great job! Me lookin' fowards to the next chappie!
163 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »