Reviews for Lets Do This!
european coffee addict chapter 3 . 1/10/2014
Interesting plot and moreover a real plot, not just a one shot. But come on.. a little more attention to form and spelling would have done the trick.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/28/2013
: D lazy but happy
Guest chapter 6 . 7/15/2013
Aww so sweet! Great story
fionsdisdat chapter 6 . 7/9/2013
this is really cute ! write more ?
themockingjayxx chapter 6 . 1/4/2013
Sweet story :) and if you want help with the writing/spelling/grammar you could always try get a beta xx
Phoebe chapter 6 . 10/9/2012
It's a awesome story!but check the spell please?pretty please?_it's too hard to read
Nathalie chapter 6 . 10/1/2012
It's a sweet story. Good plot line.
Cate chapter 6 . 8/18/2012
The writing isn't half bad but it falls so flat because of the terrible spelling and grammar. Is it that difficult to put it through a spell checker before publishing? That would at least get rid of the majority of the mistakes.
blahys chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Very good start
EmotionlessIdiot chapter 6 . 7/12/2012
Awesome story
And if your worried/upset/annoyed or something cause of your spelling/grammar you can use microsoft word or like it that has spell and grammar check ]
Guest chapter 6 . 7/2/2012
AMAZINGGGGG
Drazy d Baraka chapter 6 . 6/5/2012
it was gr8.., bt oleg lost hs pervness

Twas nyc 2 c max's softer side.
yourneighborhoodspiderman chapter 6 . 5/15/2012
Learn. To. Spell.
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 6 . 4/28/2012
Nicely written. I like it
IGottaFindYou chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
'yea well, I'll kicked her right in her muffin, let's just say no one was getting involved in her love game that night'

...hehehehehe...good one.:P:P:P

'so, can I ask you something? Has Caroline ever told you..she loves you before?'

'yea, she did once, but I told her it couldn't be anything exclusive' max said in a high pitched voice as she always did with chestnut.

...hehehe...:P:P:P

'max that's rediculos, why can't I say I love you?'

'becuase I don't want you to!'

'why!'

'Because, I don't want you to die!'

...AW...!:(

She was staring to freak out, until it hit her to where max would be.

Caroline got off the trian in front of the stable where chestnut now resides praying max would be there.

...Aw...:)and she knew! I love that she was probably the only person who'd know where Max would be...:)

...Or not.:P:P Never mind then.:P:P:P