Reviews for Peaceful phantom : the morning after
IansInsane chapter 1 . 5/23/2015
Oh this is fucking fantastic!
lightsoilder297 chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Make more please yes like story
The Canadian Patriot chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
I desperately want a second chapter and I'm sure that a lot of other people do. keep writing
kyugan chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
bwahahahaha
Fangking2 chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
I love Mirira x Raki! You should do a long process fic like the old fic you have at the bottom of the list.
becket chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
a job as a mandatory teddy-bear doesn't sound too bad hes going to be quite worn out since there's 50 plus of em
Andrea Ye chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
encore!
Humida chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
this was quite enjoyable. loved that miria never moved but was fully awake. and i've kind of started to enjoy rafetela since she turned against the org.
Hollowmist chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Love it! Poor Raki!
DemonRaily chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Well everyone has the hots for Raki, again... What a surprise...

But to tell the truth I would never want it any other way, because when you find one true way, no other can seduce you ever again.

I love your stories, all of them. Because you are awesome and your stories are awesome.

But seriously, why there is no other good active writers on claymore in anymore? Why is it populate by only Teresa fangirls powered by the never ending "Shut the F up, I am right and you are wrong because I said so and my friend from school would agree" powers and crappy OC authors(and I am using the word 'Author' as loosely as I can)?

And once again the Claymore fandom must relay on you to deliver something worth reading.

And as you noticed by now my review is more of a rant than an actual review once again... Sorry about that...
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Yeah, it was a very sudden, and neck-breaking turn and I think it was a good decision that it's a one-shot. In my days I've suffered lots of these turns in "Watch ballywood s***" seasons I've been forced to watch along with the family and gotta say this one was by far the most pleasant of them all.

Personally I don't like Harems, really don't care about pairing (Unless it is Evil-Baldie X Rachel: I love to see that guy suffer!) and each time you pair Raki with Miria (cause this far it was only Miria, the second lead female character) you start it good enough for me to not complain. The most propable pair (aside from Clare who I'm sure will show up along with the Co in an attemp to complicate things for the heroes) is indeed Miria (Don't think they actually taught the twins or Raftela about avians and insects yet: Since Clare knew how to act like a prostitute, I think the warriors having a femme fatale style training regime too: Which is fishy cause they are supposed to be slayers not assassin/infiltrators, another proof for "there's a war" theory).

Good job, update more and faster, and Happy Nowruz (persian new year)!
OmniOminous chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
I'm on FF quite often, and I'm very fond of Claymore fics. You sir, are the undisputed King of the Claymore-Funny. The way you write, the scenarios your present and the hilarity is amazing. God Bless and don't be shy about posting another one soon.

OO
Quathis chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Funny and sweet, with Rubel's dilemma (and I would not want to trade with him) adding a nice contrast to the peaceful slumber that Miria and Raki enjoyed ... waking up was when problems started. As always, loved the humor and the bonds between people. Makes my day to read your stories. Until next time.
Shiek927 chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
_, I was about to question why you made it a seperate story, but I guess I can understand why; might make for an interesting experiment to see what people prefer...the serious stuff, or the silly stuff.

I'd also like to point out that the fic actually reads tons better here then it does on MH...I'm not sure if you feel the same, but it's true for me - maybe it's the text-size, or all-white background, but I just like how it looks like over here :D