Reviews for The thirteenth step
iloveromance chapter 8 . 4/12/2013
What a wonderful way to end this story. The wedding was perfect and I always love weddings of any kind! I could just picture this beautiful ceremony and I'm so glad that Sam picked Woody to be his best man! Absolutely perfect ending!
iloveromance chapter 6 . 4/12/2013
Yea! I'm so glad that Sam's going to see Diane! I love how perfectly you've written Carla here!
iloveromance chapter 5 . 4/12/2013
What a touching apology Sam made to Rebecca. So heartfelt and sincere. I hope he does finish his program so that he can find his way back to Diane.
Rush Limborg chapter 8 . 3/24/2013
This is such a wonderfully-written tale. (There are a few quibbles about some issues with continuity-as far as Sam's and Diane's appearances on "Frasier" are concerned, and the lines about how they and their friends are. Still-the story is so well-written, it makes those issues pale. If this is AU-WHAT an AU!)

The wedding at the very end-wow. Just...wow. So beautifully romantic-and true to character, too. Well done.
iloveromance chapter 4 . 3/12/2013
Great chapter! Woody thinking that Sam was in love with Kelly is hilarious!
iloveromance chapter 3 . 5/29/2012
I can hardly type this review b/c when I got to the part about Woody talking about the Barbie doll I was laughing so hard I was crying! Absolutely hilarious and I can SO see Woody saying something like that! I love this whole bit with the baby and it being named after Sam!Very touching that Woody would do that and I love Sam holding the baby as well. This is definitely a chapter I'll be re-reading quite a bit!
Jessica Simpson-Bourget chapter 8 . 5/9/2012
Yaaaaaaaaayyyy! I love a happy ending, especially one that is well-crafted. Thanks for your time and thought- excellent!
Reba-Brockfan chapter 8 . 5/8/2012
I loved the vows! What a perfect way to end this story!
jessie 33 chapter 8 . 5/8/2012
I loved this chapter you wrote the wedding so sweet. I loved their vows. This is really such a Beautiful story, I enjoyed reading it so much. You really know the characters so well.
Jessica Simpson-Bourget chapter 7 . 5/6/2012
Awwwww! Happiness! I love that they finally got on the same page, especially now that Sam's got his head on straight. Great finish to a well-crafted journey. I'm looking forward to the epilogue. Thanks!
jessie 33 chapter 7 . 5/6/2012
Awesome ending to your wonderful story, such beautiful writing, this was one of your best stories by far. I will read this one over again for sure. I look forward to the epilogue.
Reba-Brockfan chapter 7 . 5/5/2012
Eagerly awaiting the epilogue! Excellent story for these two. I loved it! Update soon!
Jessica Simpson-Bourget chapter 6 . 4/29/2012
Oooh, I love that last scene with Carla! I'm glad he called her out and that she could be honest. The exchange with Woody was also spot on and too funny. This is such a good read and I'm so looking forward to the next chapter! Please please hurry! :)
jessie 33 chapter 6 . 4/28/2012
Wonderful update you wrote Carla perfectly, I love this story. I can't wait until Sam sees Diane again. Please update again soon.
jessie 33 chapter 5 . 4/28/2012
Awesome update this story is one of my favourites of yours. Great job, glad to see a update.