Reviews for My Best Friend
jinxed97 chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Good story. Thank you for writing. Look forward to more.
cavemenftw chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Nice, I used to really like Chuck(Dropped out in the beginning of season 4)and the best friend moments were a big reason why. I feel like I just got a pretty good one through your story. So thank you for the nostalgia.
Marc Vun Kannon chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
I like this one. The voices are good, and Morgan's perceptions regarding Chuck and utter obliviousness to everything else is spot on.
Dreams of Many Colors chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
When it comes to Chuck, Sarah and Morgan are my two favorite characters; I always thought the show could have done so much more with the two of them. This story gives them a little bit more, which is really nice. Considering it's your first published story, I think you did well. I predict you'll only get better from here on out.
uplink2 chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Liked this. Might have like to know more about what was going on in Sarah's head. I absolutely love Sarah Walker and she is my favorite character on the show but I never disliked her more than in this episode. S1 or S2 Sarah would have dropped Shaw in a second when he threatened to kill Chuck for some stupid disks we never heard anything about again. She never would have said do it "for me". She was going to let him kill Chuck, the most important piece of US intelligence and fail her primary mission of protecting the Intersect.

Morgan was right to call her out on things. I might have liked to see more of her reaction.