Reviews for Take Me Higher
Guest chapter 9 . 6/5/2014
When does the love square starts and do Piper and Jason get together
Cari Nakru chapter 10 . 2/16/2014
Hi! ! I don't usually comment, especially not to tell authors who do have lives to work around to update, but please try to update! ! This is a great story and I hope you can get the time to finish it.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/8/2013
I love your story so far! Please do Jayna an Liper instead of Jasper. I think you do all the pairing quite nicely as well
I am Thalia daughter of Zeus chapter 10 . 8/22/2012
Okay, so I was stalking someone's faves list and this came up, I read, I enjoyed, I'm smiling slyly at my screen. I want you to update. Please. I also found some of my friends reviewed this, and I'm sad nop one told me about this. I especially loved the scene between Jason and Reyna, sooo cute. Great work! Loving it!
JamieHerondaleDaughterofHypnos chapter 10 . 8/16/2012
I love this story with a burning passion. I love the way you did the whole roman and greek thing. It's my favorite Percy Jackson story yet :) Can't wait for the next update :D
Assylam chapter 10 . 8/1/2012
Awe! Thalicos my favorite! This is really good please keep updating
Liesel chapter 10 . 7/12/2012
Please update really soon!
snazzyflower chapter 7 . 7/12/2012
AWW SNAP! SH*T JUST GOT REAL!
Hehehehe! I was giggling like a crazy fan girl throughout the whole fight scene for some reason. I found it funny; something in my demented, disturbing mind decided it should be just absolutely hilarious. So it was.
snazzyflower chapter 5 . 7/12/2012
Aww! I love Jason/Thalia sibling love! Who in their right mind doesn't?
Guest chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
aww i thought it was gonna be a jasper fanfic :'( and im only on the third chapter
raisa864 chapter 10 . 7/6/2012
I love Thalia chapters since she is sooo carefree and friendly... I hate Ares, how he's always pushing Percy around...
raisa864 chapter 7 . 7/6/2012
Oh my gods... that was so unnexpected... but i liked it better this way... i can't side btw the two sides
Payson-Nicky-forever chapter 9 . 7/6/2012
Love the Jeyna! I really hope you make it Jeyna. There simply aren't enough GOOD Jeyna fics out there, and this is an AMAZING story! Update soon!
raisa864 chapter 4 . 7/6/2012
Wow I think this is my favorite chapter so far... Great story...I'm gonna keep reading if I do say so myself
Guest chapter 10 . 7/2/2012
I really like it! Plz plz update soon!