Reviews for What's Missing
FindingThatDamnedOnePiece chapter 7 . 1/31/2014
Update 3: why won't you? Wish I could adopt...
Sailor Tralfamadore chapter 2 . 4/25/2013
This is pretty good so far! (I'm only at the second chapter) doesn't really make sense that Hawkeye is only one rank behind Mustang? Going all the way from Lieutenant to Colonel is a huge climb when Roy has only moved up one rank.
SensiblyInsane28 chapter 7 . 2/12/2013
I haven't red a FMA fanfic in almost 3 years, but I'm glad I picked yours to reenter me into the fandom! I can't wait for more! 3
Shane chapter 3 . 2/8/2013
I think there is a time period issue here because there were no computers in time period Al and Ed originated from.
Lavender - The Devil Herself chapter 7 . 2/7/2013
Hmm... This is getting good... Now I really wanna find out what happens next...
Midnight-Kitsune11 chapter 6 . 10/29/2012
Love it so far! :D
I only found this story today and i'm really looking forward to the next chapter.
Ed's reactions to being called short are quite different in this... Is that a change that happened in the gate or just a bit of OOC?
Meagain chapter 6 . 10/20/2012
So you'll be posting the short novel/story on here? Can't wait! :D sounds good btw
AnimeL.O.V.E.R.YA chapter 5 . 9/15/2012
Amazing! I can't wait for more! :D
RubySaphireMoon chapter 5 . 9/10/2012
Oh La la! I like this story. More?
PrussianAssassin chapter 5 . 9/10/2012
I love it! I can see their relationship developing and it's awesome! Update soon
UP2L8 chapter 5 . 9/10/2012
Awesome chapter! I love backstory! Alfons is just as lovable as Alphonse - and just as kind. Too bad he will never know that Edward did indeed find his way home. Looking forward to the next chapter, whenever you have time to post one. :)
UP2L8 chapter 4 . 9/10/2012
Yay! A new chapter! I actually got three: a revamped chapter 2, with the plot holes taken care of; chapter 3, which I missed somehow; and now chapter 4, with a spastic Edward 'short' moment. Nice! Looking forward to the next, whenever you find the time to post it. :)
LadysWords chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
It's been a few months... but can you please continue this?
And yes the funeral for Edward Elric in Germany would be nice to add :)
wishfulliving89 chapter 3 . 5/30/2012
love the story so far. so cant wait for the next chapter. and for the vote thing they all sounds like good ideas to me. it really is up to u.
s.eve chapter 2 . 5/26/2012
Also forgot to point out: Mustang wouldn't know about the other side of the gate. He might not think Ed's dead but he's not gonna think he's crossed into another world. Only Dante would know there's another world, & she may or may not be dead, & even if she wasn't, she's unlikely to tell them about it. And again- since Germany is the 2003 anime- Mustang doesn't even know the gate exists since I don't think Ed ever told him & Al is missing his memories. (& never saw the gate that night anyway)