Reviews for a pursuit of happiness
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
more? pleaase? *puppy dog eyes*
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Ancient order of witch-hunters?

Crap.

They'll be back.

Cute relationship, by the way. Practically believable. ;-D
BaKuRa Kurama Theif queen chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
O.o Totally wicked!
itswallie chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Uhn, I read this ages ago, and today I am FINALLY going to catch up on all the reviews that you deserve to have.

"Watching both of her teammates kiss— and, fine, despite getting crap all the time about her girlfriend macking on someone else— Zatanna's not a label. Artemis doesn't stake some property claim on her.

And the jealousy factor was… long and brutal for about two years… but unavoidable."

I have always loved this fic because it addresses how an OT3 would NOT be magically perfect - how it's really just two open relationships with deep trust.

Of course, *I* ship all three of them in all combinations, but *they* don't necessarily, hahahaha.

And Arty's and Dick's banter over her arm is flawless.

Okay I need to rec this on tumblr I forgot how perfect it is. BRB.
museumheist chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Read this on tumblr a few days ago and wanted to hug you, because this is brilliant. This threesome is right up there with Rob/Art/Wall for me, and what you did only reaffirms that.

:D
vapanalley chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
A NEW HEAD CANON HAS BEEN CREATED. Why is this so good? I love the idea and the apsoidhfpaoisdjfpaoisdjf deliciousness of the three of them and Zantanna doing magic in front of a crowd. There was some ambiguity and awkward pronouns and dropped words, but other than that this was AMAZING. First time seeing this set up and IN LOVE. SO MUCH LUFF.
Your-Nuclear-Holocaust chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
lmao this story made me laugh Huny-Bun.

You know my feelings about Zee on the show, SHE WHO SHALL NOT BE NAMED, but this was fun to read.

And I love Dick in the beginning of it, making all sorts of excited little motions at Arty. And of course I love it when you write Arty. One of the few times I do like her.

-loves-
animewiccan725 chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
And another job well done Val! I love reading your Young Justice stories (even though, I've never once seen the show XD)
ImaniSechelles chapter 1 . 3/18/2012