Reviews for for here live none but the sly
MythplacedLogic chapter 5 . 12/31/2014
That was amazing! It was them, really them right until the end. No sappiness, just the bare bones of that relationship. I love the ending, so appropriate. A conclusion, but a beginning. So good!
qloudlet chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
omg just read this and its all canon and shit now but this is amazing seriously
CloudyDream chapter 5 . 4/16/2014
This was the greatest thing ever.
And now you know
primadonna001 chapter 5 . 1/17/2014
the bit about the fickle salvatores and their revolving women is perfect.
The Lady Stark chapter 5 . 12/6/2013
wow this is so good! amazing job!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/11/2013
Great song in the end by Little Joy! Cheers from a brazilian reader over here! Im loving your fics!
Tara1189 chapter 5 . 7/25/2013
Can't believe I haven't read this before, especially given how much I loved 'Golden as a Caesar...' I simply love the way you write Klaroline; the antagonism, the electric intensity, the constant push/pull between them, all complimented by your visceral writing style that is just so perfectly THEM. And the ending was perfect. At this point in their relationship, there is no way that Caroline is just going to roll over and play nice; and while Klaus wants her, it is going to be in that demanding, possessive way - most definitely on HIS terms - that won't take any half-measures. And that kiss at the end sort of made me hate you forever because I'll never know what happens next.

Caroline's snappy internal voice was hilarious - probably because we never get to hear her voice half the snarky thoughts she probably has on the show - and I can tell you enjoy writing Damon, who was PAINFULLY on point. The only thing I could have wished for more of was Klaus's internal voice (although God knows, I know how hard a Klaus POV is to write). Actually, the other thing I wanted was more story, period, as it's so hard to find really good Klaroline fics on this site, and yours are some of the best.
Dominic chapter 5 . 5/29/2013
That was really, really good. A great Klaroline piece without making either of them OOC. Caroline is her insecure slightly neurotic self and you thankfully didn't pacify Klaus and had him remain the violent narcissist that he is as well as having Caroline accept that he is a terrifying monster who also happens to really fancy her.
chillwithJyl chapter 5 . 5/5/2013
OH MY GOD IS THIS THE END? LIKE LITERALLY THE END? NOOOOOO. I waant more. :((
taemins chapter 5 . 4/7/2013
I love you.

Thankyou for writing this fic. It is brilliant.
bells-mannequin chapter 5 . 2/19/2013
I LOVE this story. Really, really love it.

Thanks for writing and sharing such a gorgeous piece! :D
Virtuous Vampire chapter 2 . 10/13/2012
Loving this so much! Everyone is so perfectly in character! Sweet Damon and Caroline moment there.:)
ink-stained dreams chapter 5 . 10/9/2012
abububu this freaking story. ;; really, really well done all the through; i loved your voice and imagery and characterization and pretty much everything tbh. and pls hate!kissing is the best thing, especially with klaroline so yep, this ending works just fine for me. i love the open-endedness of it, too. and i really don't know how to properly put my thoughts into words so, SORRY FOR A CRAPPY REVIEW but i love this story and thank you for sharing it with us
LaLaALa521 chapter 5 . 9/27/2012
Finally caught up (I can't believe it took me do long, lol).

Great and fantastic story. The plot and characters we're wonderful, as was the banter between DC and the friendship between CB. And Klaroline were on fire, though I did enjoy the Kol interaction too. Overall just Lovedbit all! Haha.

Awesome job.