Reviews for The Shift in the Relationship
Julie SBXMomX chapter 4 . 11/30/2013
While thus us a cute story. Would love to see you finish it. Would be cute to see Rex flirting with Brennan and what ole Boothy boy would think. Or at end of case, Chris figuring out who Brennan. After talking to Hodgins or Cam to find out she was not involved with anyone Chris tries to talk Bren into being the next bachelorette right there in the center of the lab with Booth there watching. Watching B&B reaction to this would be a funny way for the squints to watch their reactions and the "reveal". Anyway, hope you complete this. I'd not I will enjoy your future stories.
the dud pistachio chapter 4 . 8/5/2012
I love the dynamic between Booth and Brennan you've got going on! Sweet story! Hope to see an update sooon!
MiseryMaker chapter 4 . 5/5/2012
Last two lines were PERFECT! Awww... poor Bones!

Love the way you're weaving the story. Can't wait to find out more about what happened!
MiseryMaker chapter 3 . 5/5/2012
Maybe your readers are just too happy to comment. Happens sometimes. Trying to write spoils the post-read high...

That said, I loved this whole chapter. Dialogue was just right. Scenery and Angela's delightful change of it were perfect.

Love jealous Bones... She's rather entertaining.

Keep writing, keep writing!
MiseryMaker chapter 2 . 5/5/2012
Another great chapter. You're right... Booth would really hate that case. Would drive him nuts. What a wonderful venue for setting up frustration for him.

Giggled at Bones' reaction to Booth and Sweets interviewing all those bikini-wearing girls without her. Again... you nailed it.

Can't wait to read more!
MiseryMaker chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
What a delight to stumble upon a new story of yours that's already 4 chapters in! Hooked already. Love the way you balance the tension-giving us so much of what we want to read but not overdoing it and certainly finding creative ways to keep the reader from being as satisfied as Brennan apparently is...

I do love your writing! Thanks for starting another great tale for us!
dani2297 chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Wonderful, romantic, fluffy chapter :) Great job!
GyMusicAddict chapter 4 . 4/29/2012
Can they get any more adorable? I think not! :D

I love this fic, it's amazing!
nertooold54 chapter 4 . 4/28/2012
This chapter is so enjoyable, it's worth a second read. Rational Booth and Jealous Brennan are fun.
NatesMama chapter 4 . 4/27/2012
Jealous Brennan Full of win. That was awesome. And why is it always the blondes? :)
henrylover94 chapter 4 . 4/26/2012
oh snap, Bones is so jealous :D
legggate chapter 4 . 4/26/2012
That was cute, but I want to see one of the bimbos get a beat down-at least verbally-from Brennan. LOL Thanks for sharing.
alexindigo chapter 3 . 4/26/2012
Huh, I thought I reviewed this chapter already. Anyway, another great one. It's weird that I equate Booth and nooners with Barbie so it was jarring to see Booth do the same with Brennan...yup, am on of those ppl who still doesn't like Booth for all the crap he pulled in S6.

Loved the chapter. Thank you for sharing! Please update soon. )
LondonLi chapter 4 . 4/26/2012
As much as I don't enjoy Booth's glee at Brennan's humanity, you did a great job of writing these characters. Perfect reactions and dialogue. Thanks for the update!
alexindigo chapter 4 . 4/26/2012
Haha! This was hilarious. Now I'd love it if Booth's hero QB completely ignored Booth and hit on Brennan shamelessly when they meet...hehe. :P Come on! Booth needs to make up somehow for inflicting Barbie on us! :) Thanks for sharing! )