Reviews for Ready
Great story
HUNGER FOR THE HUNGER GAMES chapter 2 . 7/13/2014
Love this story
Ms.mellark chapter 3 . 1/25/2014
I love this book keep up the good work
jewelpearl chapter 16 . 10/16/2013
Another amazing story! I am going to start on the third in a minute. Well done...

Some constructive criticism:
"And now with no further ado..." (not a due)
You scarf food, you don't scoff it (definition of scoff - to mock)

I know that you have used those 2 things at least twice... Otherwise, you are a totally gifted and engaging writer!
Maia Me chapter 2 . 3/3/2013
Why are all the words in italics. Its kinds annoying.
Tessa.Love is Dangerous chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
I love the part when Katniss is like, ″You suck Peeta,″and he says, ″I suck Katniss. Pure laughter!
HiddenHayden chapter 15 . 11/18/2012
When I read a LNG story like this I nearly always review each chapter, but I read this whole story on my phone sonU couldn't but I just wanted to say I really love this story, it was the perfect amount of smut, romance and wonderful humor! Well done, I loved it :)
CaraCBewulf chapter 16 . 10/1/2012
Ok where do I being. One, this story is so fucking funny, almost wet myself three times while reading it. Two, this is such a great story couldn't stop reading it. Three, does that really happen with kids that age, because me and my hub are soon to be parents.
kzlily chapter 15 . 9/23/2012
Absolutely awesome job! 10/10 for all the chapters! Loved the games of Black and Red! Loved the kids and their relationships, just so cute! Finnick was right, it is normal for kids that age to be curious and want to play "house or married", and how Finnick/Haymitch handled it was good.

I laughed so hard I cried through most of these chapters! Excellent job!
grimAna chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
This is really good! can't wait to read the rest!
Wanda06 chapter 14 . 8/17/2012
this was excellent LOL
Wanda06 chapter 11 . 8/17/2012
IzzeeKatt chapter 16 . 8/16/2012
That was very cute; I loved it. :)
Guest chapter 15 . 7/12/2012
absolutly love this story! The only thing is... Katy... that name, idk i just cant get used to saying it ahaha. oh well. still going to favourite for sure!:)
MJDCH chapter 15 . 7/3/2012