Reviews for Birthright
Zoe Voci chapter 4 . 10/16/2014
I love reading this it is really good and I would really really really like it if you could please keep writing this!
Wolvmbm chapter 4 . 10/2/2014
One has to wonder...How does Twilight feel about Spike and Rarity's kid ?

Also, poor Fluttershy, she should have at least known better than to question Spike's loyalty towards his family and friends.

Still, I wonder...where is Rainbow Dash in all of this ?

Nice update and poor Twilight, suffering like that. Please do keep up the good work upon such a great storyline like this one.
bookcoda chapter 2 . 9/14/2014
Nice to see this again but their is code on the pages
SuperAlex64 chapter 4 . 9/8/2014
Dude, something is up with chapters 2-4. you may want to look into this
bluecatcinema chapter 4 . 9/8/2014
FYI, the last three chapters are swamped with code.
Phynix1 chapter 2 . 9/8/2014
This came through as a page of gibberish!
warprince2000 chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Awesome story! can't wait to see what happens in the next story (update soon Plz)
MikariStar chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
very well done :) I really liked seeing the interaction between Rarity & the doctor
Wolvmbm chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
There should be a future story focusing on Twilight and Rarity's family and how they deal with the news of Rarity's child and Spike's the father.

At least have some of the Mane 6 learn the news so that they can prepare for the child's arrival. :)

This is the start of something great and I cannot wait to read more of this tale in the future.
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Very nice, any chance of an add on?
MAD- The Awesomeman chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Being a teen parent, what a nightmare
SeattleLite chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Tastefully done, and an enjoyable short read. Well done mate.
bookcoda chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
awesome story you should so do a conclusion
Lover of A Good Story chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Very good story here. this so needs least another chapter about Spike finding out hes a father.
34A7B chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Now that was just adorable! Very nice job! I hope to see another one-shot like this!