Reviews for The Decanter and the Doll
locheree chapter 23 . 1/5
I loved this story. I was confused most of the time, with the time changes and such, but loved it nonetheless.
mo kagen chapter 23 . 12/14/2014
thank you!
BridieM chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
This is fascinating. So different. :D
MistressOfCeremo chapter 22 . 1/30/2014
Name is MistressOfCeremony. It wouldn't let me log in. Loved the story. Read the entire thing yesterday, while snowed in. Kind of disappointed that there was no explanation as promised in chapter 21, nor any in the epilogue. We jumped from the night of the seance to the future without any bridging of the gap to the future. I had hoped you would clear the mistety surrounding Alice's death and at least least list how each person there was connected to Alice's "One" chant. As I said, loved the story, but I still have questions.
sujari6 chapter 23 . 1/30/2014
Lovely chapter.
sujari6 chapter 22 . 1/30/2014
A Charlie doll would be extremely creepy. It reminds me too much of Chucky.
Duvi chapter 23 . 1/29/2014
Awwww...so cute. I was scared at times, I'm still scared of that Charlie doll. Yikes! Anything you write will be appreciated. I can't think of anything at the moment. Thanks for writing.
BilliCullen chapter 23 . 1/29/2014
Awwwww! I got an honorable mention!
Great epi.
mommymac0508 chapter 23 . 1/29/2014
Awe they are all happy now and with their families growing so great I loved it
Holidai chapter 23 . 1/29/2014
I loved this ending! I am so happy for them. :)
alc1002 chapter 23 . 1/29/2014
Good chapter.
Debbi84 chapter 22 . 1/23/2014
I just did a marathon reading of this story and I have to say I love it. It's crazy, strange and wild and can't wait to read the rest.
mommymac0508 chapter 22 . 1/22/2014
I hope they bury him deep so he will never be found update soon I loved it
Duvi chapter 22 . 1/21/2014
Aw, it's almost over. I'm so glad Charlie was turned into a doll. I was wondering how everything was going to go down.
alc1002 chapter 22 . 1/21/2014