Reviews for Live with it, Wolf-Boy
Daydragon12 chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
It's freaking awesome! Please, make someting like this again!
TwiliWolf13 chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
I want to say something about your great fanfic, but I can't think of anything to say...
WritingBookworm chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
I really enjoyed this. :D Link and Midna's banter was so freaking awesome, and the battle with the Darknut was well-written as well, so good job on that. :)
Skyward Princess of Time chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
I love this one-shot! I LOL'd several times during the story. Link's reaction to the Chu jelly was absolutely priceless. (I hate those things, btw. They always looked gross to me!) I also enjoyed Midna and Link's dynamic, I've always loved those two! I also liked Link's "wolf-like" habits. Heck, while I'm naming things off, I just love the entire story.

Great story!
PoesLittleBlackBird chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
I very much enjoyed your writing. Your discription and ability to make me laugh and to make this fit into the game was something I liked alot. I am a new member but I have read for awhile on this sight. I am attempting to be a novelist but in the meantime to develope my characters a little more I was curiouse what your opinion is on mixed fanfictions? I was thinking baout putting my characters into a game or book that i new well and develop them that way and if you could tell me what you think about that I would be very grateful.

~Aiakaka
Running Ninja chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Hehehe. I like this. I really love the way you wrote Midna and Link, it was great, and it made me smile. You also portrayed the fear of the upcoming Ganondorf battle well, and I loved the bit about the Triforce of Courage filling Link with confidence. That was wonderful. The Dark Knut action scene was great as well. I tend to pump up my stories with emotive language and its really great to see a writer who can get by without it. And you did more than get by, you awesome person! Great job! Ugh...chu jelly...when I read the summary of this for whatever reason I thought it was gonna be in the Cave of Ordeals. I'm glad it wasn't. Ha! Link hates stairs. I feel ya, bro! I liked this a lot. Great job, and write on!
SaiyanOfHyrule chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
"Holy Din." *quoted :D* Best. Twilight. Princess. Fan-fiction. EVER.

But no, seriously, I really think it is. I absolutely love how you word Link's anticipation to killing Ganondorf and at the beginning, getting to the top of the stairs of Hyrule Castle xD. Also I loved how you really set up Midna's character. It fits her. A lot. (why am I even writing like this?) If I were to give this a starred review, it would be a perfect 5/5. Honestly, you're one of my favorite authors (additionally a great friend too!) Your writing style is the style that I favor to read as well so I enjoy readi your stories more than the others (;

Keep up the good work!