Reviews for Safe
NinjaWolf4 chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
I thought it was pretty good. I really like the pairing, RenaxImp. I like how you kept her feelings about Impmon to herself. Renamon sharing feelings like that to other openly, doesn't sound like her. But you got it very well.

/*/NinjaWolf4/*/
redwolf chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
excellent work. seriously. heartstring tugging good.
MitzvahRose chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
That was great! I loved it! :D I'm a big Impmon fan to, and so I thought this was really sweet. Please tell me your planning on making a sequel or something? *Puppy dog eyes* :D
DeskRage chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Ha, it's nice to see another writer who's late to this fandom party in terms of writing fanfiction for this series! _ Tamers just does that to us, doesn't it? Gotta hand it to Bookworm Gal for finding this, otherwise I wouldn't have ever seen it.

As for the story, good job. Run this thing through a spell checker and make sure to check your tenses (this can be tricky sometimes, but it's worth it).

This is very nice. You have a very good hook-first sentence, followed by a compelling lead-in. This is a nice take on Renamon's thought process. It's neat, compact and compelling for all its brevity, which is great.

The one thing that kind of throws it off a little is that bit about Rika in the middle-the language is a little confusing, as it seems like Rika is the one who is sad with Renamon listening, when the material for the most part is showing us how it's Renamon doing that very thing. If what you meant was that it's Renamon talking to Rika about how she feels, which is what is immediately suggested afterward (that note about keeping her innermost feelings inside).

But over all, this was a great little read. I found it quite enjoyable. Love the inclusions specific to Renamon's character. She can be tough to write. Like Bookworm Gal, I'm curious what your future work will be like! _
Bookworm Gal chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
A nice little peek into Renamon's head. She's a difficult character to capure properly, but you certainly seemed to make a nice glimpse into the strange connection between her and Impmon. The sad thing is that, next time she sees him, he'll have gone off the deep end. I hope to see more stories from you in the future.
Haphazard Snow chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Aww! This was so cute! I love what you did with this!

I think you captured Renamon very nicely. Her reactions and thoughts seemed very true to character. I loved how she longed to be called "foxy" just one more time. That was really sweet and sad.

You did an amazing job with this and I hope to read more Digimon fics from you soon!