Reviews for Sherlock's Choice
Great fic - like the added chapter and rewrite of the first, might want to check SPAG though - also pants is American and John is English
FnGurl4LIFE chapter 2 . 2/7
Heh cheese is good
JohnLockLover12 chapter 11 . 4/10/2016
Sherlock tossed the shock blanket into a police cruiser while talking to John. I like the touch here, though.
Light8mare chapter 11 . 10/25/2014
Aw! John!
You write torture very well. Mental trauma was well illustrated as well.
nina6612 chapter 11 . 7/5/2014
This is an amazing story! I love it so much, but it just makes me cry inside as well!
kimberlyboo3 chapter 11 . 2/18/2014
Oh, the blanket. It is a very well written story. Well constructed, with amazing suspense, and perfect dialogues. It keeps the reader engaged even when the situation becomes safe, even after everything is solved. Congratulation, good job.
Kurhie chapter 11 . 1/18/2014
O my gawd this was amazing! 5/5 100% awesome
Guest chapter 7 . 12/28/2013
I find it quite brilliant
Random person chapter 7 . 12/28/2013
Th
aelitacode59656 chapter 6 . 12/26/2013
OKAY I ALMOST STARTED CRYING HERE. Seriously this is amazing
Anony chapter 11 . 12/1/2013
That. Was. Amazing. Read all of it in one go.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/7/2013
I really enjoyed reading this. I like that you kept the descriptions of some very disturbing torture vague and focused on the emotional damage and recovery. I can see this realistically happening, and I think you've given the characters great dignity.

I do think it's a bit crummy that you can't summon up one chapter or paragraph of epilogue to finish the story. This chapter gives us hope that there may be a recovery, but wraps nothing up. It doesn't feel like an ending. And honestly, how much time and effort would it really take to write one last page concluding things? Not much. I'm sorry you've "lost touch" with the fic, but really that's just a sad excuse that lazy authors use when they can't be bothered, and don't care about those reading.

tl;dr - What is written is excellent, it's a shame you can't be bothered to write a single chapter to finish it up.
librarywitch chapter 11 . 8/22/2013
Always wondered way Jim didn't do this John. It would have truly burned the heart out of Sherlock. Just proves he wasn't as smart as he thought he was. Love the twist with the shock blanket.
PharoahZ chapter 6 . 7/30/2013
Just so you now. This fic is fantastic! and I didn't understand the innuendo in the slightest...until I read it over... XD
Marylin K chapter 5 . 6/20/2013
Me after chapter 5: Well that escalated quickly...
But in all seriousness, great fic, even though I was bursting from the feels for most of it.