Reviews for Abomination Thursdays
MarbleWolf chapter 42 . 3/29
Ahhhhh why did it end?! This was quickly becoming my all time favorite fic on here!
SmaugFan1 chapter 20 . 1/7
Please continue THIS. It depresses me and makes me want to cry that you're not continuing this. I legit cried.
PLEASE!
SmaugFan1 chapter 5 . 1/6
GOD, I LOVE THIS STORY! CAN I ASK YOUR PERMISSION TO PRINT IT OUT AND MAKE IT INTO A BOOK FOR MYSELF?! I LOVE IT SO MUCH!

Keep up the great writing! :-D
Leopardstar13 chapter 8 . 11/3/2016
I love it it's amazing like always
Leopardstar13 chapter 7 . 11/3/2016
I think it is really funny
Leopardstar13 chapter 6 . 11/3/2016
This is beautiful
Leopardstar13 chapter 5 . 11/3/2016
I love it
Leopardstar13 chapter 4 . 11/3/2016
Leopardstar13 chapter 1 . 11/3/2016
I really like it it is good. I like that you added the part with meg bringing cas back to life it is amazing but one thing that would make it better would be if you made it rated m or rated t. Thanks for making this it is very good and I love it.
Zoroastrian17 chapter 42 . 10/29/2016
This was a beautiful story! I read the entire thing in like three or four hours. The feels through out this mad me so giddy.
Fangirl123 chapter 42 . 1/13/2016
I spent the last five hours reading this, and it's so beautiful. I love it, both characrters are actually IN character and the build was so subtle that it flowed naturally. It was amazing, I love it, and I kept waiting for the Winchesters to show up and break the little Playing House, but I was also eager to see their reactions in this verse. You warned that you wouldn't continue it, and I was prepared, but damn. I can't help but feel like it's a waste, this is such a great plot and AU and it's so nciely written. Anyways, thank you! I had so much fun reading this, and my horrible ass week just got a lot better with all the mental images you've written into my brain 3 Thank you for writing as much as you did.
Mandalore Requiem chapter 42 . 11/17/2015
Last chapter? Damn and just when I was getting hooked. Damn shame.
Mandalore Requiem chapter 20 . 11/17/2015
Trapped or not couldn't Meg just shoot them and be done with it?
CupcakeGoodness101 chapter 42 . 9/3/2015
I love this couple! I'm so curious to see what happens next :)
AlyTinc chapter 42 . 5/23/2015
Welp, I read this at my own risk and I should have listened. I love this fic so much! You did an awesome job at it!