Reviews for Abomination Thursdays
Fangirl123 chapter 42 . 1/13
I spent the last five hours reading this, and it's so beautiful. I love it, both characrters are actually IN character and the build was so subtle that it flowed naturally. It was amazing, I love it, and I kept waiting for the Winchesters to show up and break the little Playing House, but I was also eager to see their reactions in this verse. You warned that you wouldn't continue it, and I was prepared, but damn. I can't help but feel like it's a waste, this is such a great plot and AU and it's so nciely written. Anyways, thank you! I had so much fun reading this, and my horrible ass week just got a lot better with all the mental images you've written into my brain 3 Thank you for writing as much as you did.
Mandalore Requiem chapter 42 . 11/17/2015
Last chapter? Damn and just when I was getting hooked. Damn shame.
Mandalore Requiem chapter 20 . 11/17/2015
Trapped or not couldn't Meg just shoot them and be done with it?
CupcakeGoodness101 chapter 42 . 9/3/2015
I love this couple! I'm so curious to see what happens next :)
AlyTinc chapter 42 . 5/23/2015
Welp, I read this at my own risk and I should have listened. I love this fic so much! You did an awesome job at it!
bloodflow chapter 42 . 3/4/2015
Perfect. Absolutely amazing. I have got no other words.
Guest chapter 42 . 5/19/2014
I really love this story and I hope you will continue to update.
Superster chapter 42 . 2/28/2014
I know this said read at your own risk and that it wouldn't be finished and it's two years old but I was just blown away and I hope this review reaches you.
I LOVED this fic. I started off not shipping Megstiel but now I totally and completely do. You are a very talented writer and I know that if you make a career out of it or at least have continued with it as a hobby that you will be extremely successful.
I will admit I'm disappointed that this was never finished, but I'm grateful for what you completed and for as much of it as I was able to enjoy. It's rare that fanfiction is so well-done, and I admire you for that.
Thanks again, and I do hope you keep writing.
Guest chapter 42 . 12/29/2013
This was amazing, beautifully written and stunningly true! Pure genius in novel length! This should definitely be a Supernatural spin-off, it is by far the best fan fiction I've ever read and I've read a lot! I think all 257 people who have reviewed this piece would STRONGLY urge you to continue with it and I REALLY, REALLY hope that you do too, please, please, please!
Well done, a complete triumh! :)
Rashaka chapter 42 . 11/4/2013
I know this hasn't been updated in forever, but I really hope it does. I've enjoyed so much of it, from the characterization to the slow burn romance. You have a really pleasant writing style, and Carole is a fun character. I like how you go back and forth from humanizing Meg and Cas to bringing up their supernatural nature. If you ever come back to this story, I'll happily be reading it. )
Rashaka chapter 10 . 11/4/2013
Holy carpfish, that's intense. I am loving this AU so much.
Rashaka chapter 3 . 11/4/2013
This going to be delightful, I can tell.
Rashaka chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
this is a great start.
CupCakeConundrum chapter 42 . 8/24/2013
Oh Lord, 'read at your own risk' it right. The feels this fic gave me were unreal. The chapter Black nearly had me bawling - I swear there were tears in my eyes - and there were many times I had to stop myself laughing too loud and waking my mum up (it's now 2am here). You have a talent. And I know you said this wouldn't be completed, but I do so hope you write more. This was amazing. And I loved Carol, she was brilliant and sweet.
Savvy chapter 35 . 7/11/2013
Pleassse keep going! ive read this twice, and i know you said you wouldnt finish it, but i love it so please do!