Reviews for The Crazy Truth
Aranna Undomiel chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
This one was a bit confusing to me at first, because why would John have his wife locked up, but then I realised that he didn't know...Nice twist
Munchie16 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
A really creative look for the couple and 'origins'.
Really loved John's thoughts during the scene. It was a nice mixture of love, sadness, and even a hint of fear. Also the Mary 'tone' was nice too. Great job.
TinTin11 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Oooh! Love it! I've always wondered if Mary tried to stop it from happening somehow or if she didn't know how to stop it and never really tried. Fabulous work!
ccase13 chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
At least Mary tried to tell John about the demon deal in this world.

I wonder if Michael's memory wipe did not include the details of her daddy's and John's deaths and the ten year visit. It seemed like the archangel interfered to stop the possibility of Mary telling John as well as cleanning the details of Sam and Dean's time travel.
GaelicAngel chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Wow, I think I am speechless. I loved the take on this and it was definitaly something new. Great job atthis one and I justlove how creative you cam be with your work!
Dizzo chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
That's an interesting take on events. Nicely done x
zekeschance chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Wow. This is an entirely different take on that fateful night. Poor John and Mary.
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Good AU. Being a hunter, it's surprising she didn't keep track of the 10 year date. She wasn't stupid, but that kinda was... just sayin.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Very, very good.
Woman of Letters chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Interesting, because of course, this is AU, as Mary was home the night old Yellow Eyes came, and she didn't seem to remember what was supposed to happen in the pilot. But I like the idea - it would be fun to see a story written with her being in the institution and the demon coming. Would she, in fact, have burned on the ceiling at all? Would John have died instead and Mary be forced to run with the kids? An intriguing alternate universe.
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
"What do you want me to say?" John asked her, because he was open to suggestions; desperately needing advice on how to handle this situation."

Oh, fantastic idea! What would've happened if Mary would have told John BEFORE it all happened? A whole other verse, and John probably so much more guilt-driven... because I guess the YED would've found Sam anyway. But this desperation on the one side and helplessness on the other - two people not sharing the same experience and therefore not able to talk with each other... hurtful!

xx Kate
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
What an interesting idea if Mary had tried to tell John about the demon and her deal. It would not have mattered as the end result would still be the same, but John would have known about the supernatural a bit earlier.

Thanks for the extra long drabble. :)
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Interesting spin on things; well done!
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Jeez!

At the same time, imagine how things might have been if John knew about the supernatural before Mary died.
mainegirlwrites chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Oh, so sad but true! That demon would be there no matter what...just to play "devils advocate" I bet you could get this down to 100 words and still retain the same flavor! Best, Randee / mainegirlwrites