Reviews for Birds of Prey
InfiniteWriter chapter 10 . 6/2/2014
Hello. I am InfiniteWriter and a fan of your unique world you created here. It is not everyday that you find a fanfiction combining both Marvel Comics and DC Comics universes while also being inspired by the Young Justice comics and cartoon. You even added the Avatar universe in as well. You have successfully mixed these worlds together! Not every author can do this while having a unique plot, perfect characterization, sufficient spelling and grammar, and superb writing skills.
I admit that I was a little bit unsure by reading the introduction that you could actually pull this story off. I am so glad I was wrong. Hell. You did more then just pulled it off. I have fallen in love with your action sequences. To describe them in one word, I would say down-right awesome!
I do hope you plan on continuing this story.
The Unlogic chapter 10 . 10/19/2012
First, I'd like to thank you for continuing this story. It is a very good story that I always look forward to reading.

I enjoyed the introduction of the Foot clan in this. And I wonder if the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles will be mentioned somewhere in this. Or not. I dunno, it's your story.

Something I'm finding difficult to keep up with, however, is the identities behind each particular hero. Not the main ones (the Birds, specifically) but everyone else. However, this is likely a fault on my part.

Whatever the circumstance, I eagerly await the next update.
justalover chapter 9 . 9/18/2012
The fact that you are creating this complex amazing au is a proud feat. The character development is progressing nicely and I like Korra being in there. -! Keep up the awesome writing!
The Unlogic chapter 9 . 9/18/2012
I'd first like to express that I'm sorry about this story's lack of reviews. It's upsetting that such a good story is going unnoticed.

I'd like to continue by expressing my interest in this chapter. I found American Dream to be a very intriguing character and I'm glad to see some character development for her.

In any event, I do hope you continue the story. I'm looking forward to seeing where it goes.
Kelly1432 chapter 8 . 8/25/2012
I like this story alot and I wish you would keep it going. Great polt I like how you put the profiles at the end nice touch.
The Unlogic chapter 8 . 8/7/2012
And the plot thickens. What is Luthor planning mewonders? I eagerly await the the next chapter. As a side note, i think it'd be a good idea to do chapters that shift the focus of the story a tad. It's always good to take a peek into the history of original universes.

Anyway, please continue. If you want.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/9/2012
I don't think words need to be said here for you to know that you're an amazing author, and I thank you for writing this story. Sorry this isn't much, I'm not good w/ words.
The Unlogic chapter 6 . 6/5/2012
Greetings. I do apologize for not reviewing this story at a point prior, and would have, were not for two things. The first being that you are far to great a writer to care about someone with such little worth as I do, and the second being that I cannot put into words how excellent I find this story to be going. So, I'll just call it excellent, and eagerly await the next update.
The Brawler chapter 5 . 5/15/2012
I'm honestly not that surprised by Luthor's involvement. Though, now I have to wonder how the heroes are gonna break out. And does Luthor plan to clone them too? Update soon. I expect a heel-face turn from X-23
The Brawler chapter 4 . 5/1/2012
Even though our young heroes are about to be ripped apart by a tortured monstrosity, Batgirl's last line was pretty funny. In fact, quite a bit of the dialogue is humorous. You've got a nice balance of comedy and seriousness. It almost feels like the Justice League cartoon. Update soon
masterofallfiction chapter 3 . 4/18/2012
u have done well...so far, really hope it doesn't go downhill from here. I think there should be more dialogue between the main characters and have quote some of the classic hero lines like ''its spidey time''. And I wish Daken could have joined, he would give the others more dynamism. Update soon!
The Brawler chapter 3 . 4/9/2012
Wow, Daken's an asshole. Not that surprising really. Seeing Weapon X get started up again is worrying and hopefully whatever experiment that's being tortured right now won't develop a hatred for all human life (Oh who am I kidding?) Just a few questions though:

1. Is American Dream related to Captain America? If so, why is she a baddie?

2. What is Kimura from? Is she another comicbook character or something else?

3. That little bio at the bottom says Speedy is HIV positive... dark much? She's only 11! I know it can be passed genetically but it seems a bit harsh

Anyway, update soon
dj chapter 3 . 4/6/2012
While I'm happy to read one of your stories again, I really wish you'd just go back to your Sonic Heroes series, that's the reason we all love you so much.
The Brawler chapter 2 . 4/4/2012
Even though I'm not that familiar with some of these characters, I'm already feeling invested. Probably because it's not stupidly dark. I like a Batman that knows a good sense of humour. Oh, and Batgirl is already my favourite. She's so adorable. Looking forward to the next update
The Brawler chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
I certainly find this interesting and while I'm impressed you've created an entire world with its own history and in-depth character backgrounds, all this feels like a wiki entry. I know the story hasn't kicked off but the thing with stories is that we shouldn't need to learn about a whole bunch of stuff before the plot even starts. We should learn about the characters and the world they live in gradually as the story progresses. Those are my thoughts at least and I look forward to see where this goes