Reviews for One's Way To Finding One's Self
bookgirl360 chapter 14 . 5/3
I hope u are going to continue this story it's great I love it!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/10/2014
Oh my god... Pam's arrive was unexpected, but the end of the chapter was even more! You're great. You create suspence and romance in a perfect mix. Good!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/10/2014
Wow, each chapter is very interesting. The more I read the more I realize that your story has totally captured me. Very good! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Seems cool! I love this pairing :) Your style is very interesting and I literally ate this chapter with huge curiousity. Very good!
rushninja chapter 14 . 3/19/2013
It's a rollercoaster of emotions. There's sadness and hope in constant fluctuation. We just got Lettuce back to her normal self and now this happens. Wow. I hope at least there will be a happy ending.
rushninja chapter 13 . 3/18/2013
Yay, Lettuce is back. Wow, that was a lot of revelations. Everything seems right for now. Which makes me wonder: Did Lettuce remember and her and Ryou share a consciousness for a moment or were they just enveloped in light. Can't wait to see what happens next. :D
rushninja chapter 12 . 3/18/2013
Wow, that wasn't smart of Pai. I would've just hightailed it out of there while there was a distraction. They don't need Lettuce. Lettuce needs to be back with the Mew Mew's. I hope Lettuce realizes this soon.
rushninja chapter 11 . 3/18/2013
Oh Lettuce. Keep fighting and trying to recall your thoughts. I'm surprised that Lettuce is being so compliant. So after she gets what she wants, would she leave to be off her own? I hope the aliens plans go awry. Nice chapter. It explained a lot.
Ten-Faced chapter 14 . 3/17/2013
A few grammatical errors - you seem to switch from past to present tenses and vice versa - but meh, no one cares about that.

Two chapters? And interesting what happened.
C'sMelody chapter 13 . 10/8/2012
OOOOOOOWWWW They finally make up and kiss! T.T I am so freaking happy!

I noticed some minor mistakes as in here: "(...) The way you way you were looking at the bag, we thought you would eat it whole (...)", but nothing serious :)

I really liked this one! Let's see what's comming next! :D

Ten-Faced chapter 13 . 10/7/2012
Oh, now that was interesting, although I didn't think blue aqua had that kind of power.
Ten-Faced chapter 12 . 9/30/2012
Not boring, I think. Rather interesting.
C'sMelody chapter 12 . 9/30/2012
Okay, so may I hope that the next chapter will be out soon and with much more action? :)

I really want to see Lettuce lose all her walls against Ryou again, I just love them really :)

Plus, I'm also curious about how you'll get the other together :)

Ten-Faced chapter 11 . 9/24/2012
You really know how to keep your readers hanging, don't you? And you're alive! Yay!
C'sMelody chapter 11 . 9/24/2012
You've said it, I really hope it's not three months until you update again.
I missed this story and there's no action on this, so I'm kind of disappointed, no offense, your writing skills are great and everything, but I do hope there's another update sooner. :)