Reviews for You Repel Me
Wow! Hot hot hot!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
this is brilliant
calicar chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Smut, for me, is hard to read when the pairing isn't to my liking. It's almost taboo. But sometimes I make exceptions... and I regret NOTHING. This has to be the most filthiest sex I've ever read by you. Truly. There was some crazy sexual tension during this scene and I wonder why people haven't written smut after smut based solely on the vibes Ben and Katherine were creating onscreen. As always, fantastic smut. Thanks for writing this.
Juze chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Awesome story! I really liked the way you wove in actual dialog from the episode and made it your own. Kitty certainly has a good reason to bring him down now!
xxL2xx chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
I like this better than how it actually happened in the episode afterall sherlock must be so tense! I like how you blend it in with the original scene! Keep up the good work! :)
myleneSW chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
I'm impressed, really, deeply. To tell the truth, I've never imagined such a scene with Sherlock&Kitty before. It's an interesting one-shot, yes, and it shows me one of the tense moments between Sherlock and a female.

You're very good at the description, and here I see the whole situation as if I witnessed the intercourse.

Arrogant Sherlock, yeah, he's so sexy at such moments!

P.S. His disgust is something hot, too. I almost laughed when I read about his jacket and Kitty's ruined skirt;)
Mya Scarlet chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
I remember first watching this scene and being utterly confounded at the level of sexual tension. Another reason to hope for a Reichenbach commentary on DVD one day, but in the mean time I'll happily go along with your version. (When he covers her mouth, OH GOD). Sizzling hot. This needed to be written. Thanks for sharing!
ktmt1120 chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
During this particular episode of Sherlock, I really didn't like Kitty. I thought she was an annoying reporter who was so blinded by her eagerness to succeed that she would disregard the truth. However, with your fic, there's definitely more depth to her.

The bathroom scene in The Reichenbach Fall was incredibly suggestive, in my opinion. I was waiting for Sherlock to grab Kitty at any moment. You really were able to capture that feeling of intensity.

P.S.: I loved his little quip about her skirt. Such an arrogant thing, isn't he? Hehe.
Francesca Wayland chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Ooh, hate sex! Just like with your plotted stories, your PWPs are brilliant. You write such scorching hot scenes, and even managed to make the repellent Kitty Riley somewhat sympathetic. This certainly would make a girl want a little pay back... Well done!