Reviews for Paper Angels
Crazy Chris chapter 19 . 4/1
I have read and re-read this chapter time and again, and have come up with the same thing - you are a really good writer and I would hate to see you leave this story dangling! Think of all your readers (me included) that will be left in the dark wondering whatever happened to this story. Please update. Am anxiously awaiting your next update. Thanks
Bqueen chapter 19 . 3/1
Hope you are well. Update when you can! I am on pins and needles!
Heather chapter 19 . 1/14
UPDATE GREATLY NEEDED. Is there anything I can say that will entice you to UPDATE THIS **** THING ALREADY. This is harsh treatment. I feel abused. But I'll keep hanging in here...waiting...waaiitinggg... ;)
Heather chapter 19 . 12/23/2013
Please update soon! Please please please I'm dying here! I really really really need to know what happens between Bri and Kelly and all, I can't wait! Hope you have something in the works and that it will be up soon! DON'T YOU DARE LEAVE ME HANGING NO DON'T YOU DARE. is what I'll be, and I may never get over it.
guest chapter 19 . 11/26/2013
Thank you for another amazingggg chapter! I'm commenting because I want you to know that even if not everyone reviews, we are all reading, and enjoying this story tremendously :)) and we appreciate the hardwork so much, so stick with it! It means so much to us
Garmun chapter 19 . 11/15/2013
Thank you, thank you, thank you for another chapter. You keep us in suspense for your own amusement don't you :) Please keep it coming, love this story and your style!
boooo chapter 19 . 11/14/2013
Well. This chapter rolled real smoothly even for someone hyperactive like me with attention issues heheh...it was all very nicely structured and fitting perfectly...and u seem to have developed your writing style during this fic. U were hesitating a bit when u started but now u seem more comfident to write about a subject as sensitive as this. Ah these stories where teres no bad (and I mean really bad) guy to blame confuse me...too much ethics and morals and stuff...my lil mind will blow apart heh! I love what u did here...and i wish to see more of your work soon...(and I mean soon *poke*!) Bri's and Kellys emotions...collide...hmm. Kelly in the show always seeemed to be the most sensitive...with the most fragile emotions..and Bri on the exact opposite but I know somewhere in there Bri has some trapped feeling clawing to get out. I hope they will peacefully and in the right time. These two need to talk...and understand each other. X
Heather chapter 19 . 11/14/2013
Yessssss, a new chapter! I've been waiting :) I really liked it. I feel like things are still bothering Kelly, and I'd really like to know what they are!
Heather chapter 18 . 11/1/2013
JUST FINISHED! Ahhhhhh! It's so good. I'm really loving this story. It's nice to see Bri and Kris working together almost the entire time, just the two of them, for a change. We don't get enough of that! I REALLY want to find out what went (and might still possibly be going) wrong with Kelly! It breaks my heart to see her like that, I hope she snaps out of it, and I hope we learn the cause of her partial breakdown. And I really hope little Beth ends up okay. I'm loving Bri throughout this whole story (what's new, hehe) and I love how, of course, she's beginning to figure things out in this last chapter! Goooooooo Sabrinaaaaaa! There are little questions, suspicions, and confusions that I really hope to get the answers to! Great intrigue :). Basically, I am LOVING THIS AMAZING STORY, AND I CANNOT WAIT FOR THE NEXT INSTALLMENT. MORE PLEASE, AND ASAP!
Heather chapter 10 . 11/1/2013
You're a great writer! This is a very interesting story...please keep it up! No more episodes can ever be added to the show, so these fan written quasi episodes are all we have left-and they are MORE than enough to keep the love alive! I absolutely adore each and every one, and I want to say a hearty thank you to those who spend their precious time coming up with and writing stories to present to the dedicated fans. Thank you! I might have to start writing some stories, to give back to all those who have. XOXO fellow Charlie's Angels fans :)
Heather chapter 3 . 11/1/2013
I love it! I just started reading this story, and I can't wait to read the whole thing! I really hope you continue on for many, many chapters, and please don't leave it without an ending! (Haha I'm sorry, but it just sucks when that happens, doesn't it?) This story really has the feel of the show, I can picture it all happening. And I love my favorite, Sabrina, as always. She's a spitfire, ain't she? ;) 3 3. God, how I wish they had made her a lesbian. But at least her and Kelly's relationship came pretty close...
Vorr de Ville chapter 18 . 10/17/2013
Yay another chapter. Sorry that it took so long to leave a review.
Really hope that you get the chance to come back and post another chapter soon. I want to know what's happening next. Is Bri onto something? Get the feeling that she'd follow up on her hunch whatever the others say.
More soon please :)
Garmun chapter 18 . 10/2/2013
Looking forward to hearing the conversation when they call Kelly to see how she's doing. Can't wait to see what happens next between Kelly and Sabrina. OHHHH THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME!
Garmun chapter 18 . 9/18/2013
I am soooo glad you're continuing on with Paper Angels! I was worried it would be the world's longest cliffhanger :) Great chapter and looking so forward to the next. Thank you for not giving up on this great fanfic!
Signore Fabreeze chapter 18 . 9/18/2013
Hehe... well this was a super chapter! Had a bit of everything...shock...comfort...has us worrying...also a trip back to memory lane...and of course the "aaaaaw" moments between Bri n Kris... I wonder how this will work out for Kelly and Nick!
Well worked stuff you got here, and its ok if it took you a while to upload...we know how to wait for da gut stuff.