Reviews for A Road Less Traveled
CrystalHeart40 chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
I like it. :-)
Serpentina chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
Lovely done! Very much in character – and yet, so gentle… So strong and vibrant with the will to move on, despite the darkness around. Hope to read more of your work, soon.
Pantherbabe4ever chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
I love this I was wondering if u added another story/sequel to this
itsi3 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Very good!
Crystal
ktikat13 chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Aww I loved that though wish you made it into more than just the one shot so we knew how things went lol, I love this couple :-)
untapdtreasure chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
wow! just wow! it would be amazing if it had worked out like this! i love their converstion.
WhatThexHellx chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Hey! Omegle friend here (; I have to tell you that I love this little story, a perfect Carol/Daryl, perfectly written, perfect words to describe, sensitive.. and like I said about this couple, cute :3
Cheer up to write more stories of TWD, you do it very well!
See you around this! :D
tammgrogan chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Hey, I just finish reading your story, It's very, very good. BUT only one thing is wrong with it, It's just too good to be Complete yet. PLEASE KEEP GOING!I'm going to put a Author alert on you, because I really hope it will be a part 2.
Buddhasmoogirl chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
very sweet and nice but maybe you could carry on? sounds like a very perfect chapter to continue )
SmoshLuuh chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Wow, very cool fanfic! I just loved it :D
abovetherim chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
I was not so sure about them leaving the rest of the group at first because I love the group but I also love the idea of those to always being together! Good job!
UltimateRider chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
As a huge Carol/Daryl fan, thank you for writing this! I think it's really sweet!
JadedDragon4 chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
It erased my link to the photo: In case anyone cares, here it is again: