Reviews for Prima's Blessing
ArmorOfDay chapter 12 . 2/26
Ok, now I need a picture of certain Praxians triple-teaming Soundwave.
Vigatus chapter 12 . 2/26
Hound is getting a lot of action.
maria-ioanna984 chapter 12 . 2/26
haaaalleeelluaaayyaaaaaa!another chap!
Ai-2005 chapter 11 . 1/31
WOW!
Big thanks. Gone rereading)))
Vigatus chapter 11 . 1/26
I was wondering when I saw this story in the lists if it was the same one I remembered, thanks for updating.
BossBot97 chapter 11 . 1/17
Okay, I haven't been as up on checking my email as I usually am, but as soon as I read the email for this, well first I was like 'is that? ! Oh yeah it is! :3', but then I dropped everything and read it. Hound characterization is amazing! And cassette culture bits mixed in! *grins like a madman* But poor Hound, really...

I hope the next chapter doesn't take four years, but even if it does, I will wait for this awesomeness. :3 such hotness~~
maria-ioanna984 chapter 11 . 1/13
niiicceeeeee!please dont stop the story?!i lovveeeeeee the sexplot!hahhhhaah
till all r one
fancyspinner chapter 11 . 1/13
Post to be one of the most unique fanfic up there. I am so glad it has been updated and that you hopefully will continue to update it. I love it!
lilyoftheval5 chapter 11 . 1/13
Wow! An update so soon after I stumbled upon this. *happily claps*

And what a chapter - I adored the little bits of carrier culture. Question: Is it possible to have at the same time both children and lover cassettes?

Three of them were beautiful...Felt happy when I read this.
I don't know how far you plan to go into aftermath, or at all, but I would love to see fallout of this. No way Soundwave expected this possibility.

Thank you for sharing.
bloodshound chapter 11 . 1/12
i think he might be inclined to let it slide right now... just a little. No doubt at the end of this he's going to be feeling very, very mellow and if things hadn't gone to hell, those two would likely have been courted long since.
Hound would need to get all his parts in working order though. :P
Ultra Rodimus chapter 11 . 1/12
*scrambles to pounce on this chapter* AN UPDATE! I was starting to think this fic had been abandoned! So glad to see it hasn't been!

*sits back to read six or seven times*
ArmorOfDay chapter 11 . 1/12
Cool, another chapter. :) Looks like Rumble and Frenzy are enjoying themselves.
lilyoftheval5 chapter 10 . 12/26/2016
"Laserbeak, helpfully, sent Prowl diagrams."
LOL

Alli in all, very nice work; plausible enough for me.
Thank you!
fancyspinner chapter 10 . 2/5/2014
lol totally love this.
ArmorOfDay chapter 10 . 1/27/2013
This is an amazing story. Each pairing and chapter is super hot. Can't wait to read more.