Reviews for Prima's Blessing
fancyspinner chapter 10 . 2/5/2014
lol totally love this.
ArmorOfDay chapter 10 . 1/27/2013
This is an amazing story. Each pairing and chapter is super hot. Can't wait to read more.
Tialakit chapter 10 . 1/17/2013
beware the diagrams! i love this story
Ai-2005 chapter 10 . 12/10/2012
I love it)))) So cute and... realistic (and even more cute because of that!).
Write more)
Peacewish chapter 10 . 11/13/2012
**rolls around in the happy** Ah, here we are at last, the promised golden fleece of sex scenes. Prowl was so wonderfully Prowl, busy keeping watch over his moaning, panting soldiers and running constant analysis to keep himself entertained, crunching numbers and keeping tabs on who has the best 'batting average' (nyuk nyuk). So fine-featured, so pristine, so perfectly intelligent... of course Soundwave would want some of that! I don't know how Soundwave got so danged clever with his hands and tongue, but Prowl certainly appreciates the careful forays and repeated assurances. Little phrases like 'cautious dumping of variables' really highlighted his personality and what he has to go through in order to have an enjoyable round of sex.

And only Prowl would fantasize about a giant math problem during orgasm. Srsly. Does he know that most human males are frantically doing mental math to DELAY their orgasm? For Prowl, they're one and the same thing. What a geek, but obviously that's what spins Soundwave's fans. After living underwater with a bunch of footsoldier grunts and/or Decepticons who think they're clever enough to take over, Prowl's pure academic style must go down like a drink of fresh coolant for Soundwave. And speaking of going down...

Nah, too easy.

It was gorgeous, hot, and wrapped up with just the right touch when Prowl automatically updated the 'blessed' stats to include himself. Everyone is just a number, after all, himself included. But that's no reason not to go a second round and give Soundwave his turn at the overload, especially when helpful symbiotes are on hand to provide coaching. Laserbeak, you voyeur. I'd scold, but my eyes were glued to the scene just as much, so guess I can't talk. And what's more, I'm gonna go ahead and establish it as fact in my mind that wherever he was, whatever he was doing, Jazz took a few minutes to kick back and watch that show.
Vigatus chapter 10 . 11/4/2012
Interesting match up.
Decepticon-silverstreak chapter 10 . 11/2/2012
Lol laserbeak! Of course you would do something like that!
Emajade32439 chapter 10 . 11/2/2012
Loved it though I usually like Jazz with Soundwave. This was great though and I like that Prowl was a more reserved lover wo that Soundwave was the one teaching. Great chapter. I loved both characters. Can't wait for next update to see who you will pair though Sunstreaker and Megatron are by far the best!
Emi chapter 10 . 11/2/2012
I adore this story. All the pairings that form are so seemless and realistic. I absolutely can't wait to read more.
The-writing-Mew chapter 10 . 11/2/2012
that was cute :D Soundwave is a totally gentlemech and sweetspark... I wonder who will be the next you have in mind :D
Ha-Hee Prime chapter 10 . 11/2/2012
I forgot to say how much I loved that Primus gave Prowl data - that he just plugged him straight in. It WORKS for Prowl.

I also love how you use glyphs in this story. LOVE IT. Especially the joined glyph for Prime and Megs that hadn't been used for ages. But always, you use them WELL and to strong effect.
Sideslip chapter 10 . 11/2/2012
I actually found this chapter to be quite funny (and Laserbeak helpfully sent diagrams).

Too bad that Prowl never really enjoyed interfacing before this but at least he is now!
Darth Krande chapter 10 . 11/2/2012
Awww, Laserbeak :)
Thank you so much for the update! I never expected this pairing to be written, and definitely not in this much detail. They are a good match, I think.
The mentions of the queue and Ironhide and Ratchet re-blessing each other was WIN.
Borath chapter 10 . 11/2/2012
Whoah. I never thought I'd enjoy reading Prowl-interfacing-despite-logic!, and certainly not with Soundwave. The professional teasing and knowingness, the steamy patience and care, and then Laserbeak being adorable yet undeniably mature - all perfect and wonderful.

Stop out doing yourself before you divide by zero and explode, girl. _
JazzNProwl's sparklingAriaFyre chapter 10 . 11/2/2012