Reviews for Monster Mash
Moonlight Cosmic Angel chapter 6 . 12/6/2013
i loved it. it was so funny
Sally97 chapter 6 . 10/19/2013
this literally made me choke on my water and I nearly died with all of the brilliant one liners! great story!
calypso tchaka chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Loved Dawn here. I really do think you use her beautifully in your stories. She adds a lot of comedy and sass. Plus, it's also very convenient that everyone (or more appropriately -thing) wants Dawn. Must to her sister's ire. Haha! Love it. Thanks. I also enjoyed Dean's Angel Twilight rainbow moment.

Buffy certainly knows how to make an entrance, even when she has a failed staking-moment.

Thanks again x
skeletoonking23 chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Great work yet again! Please, when possible for you, keep up these damn amazing writing skills (:
shiney538 chapter 6 . 5/20/2012
Can Dru die in the next one? Or can we at least find out why she dislikes Jersey and her reation to being there?
ShadowXMoonlight chapter 6 . 5/14/2012
Lol I love this.
Lola Stang chapter 6 . 5/2/2012
YAY! loved this story :) I would really love to watch Spike and Angel hold Buffy's baby. I know that's weird but it would be so cute!

Dean throwing up on Dru was awesome! Dean accusing Buffy of peeing herself was awesome and Buffy going to into labor was awesome! Very cute and awesome story :)

I completely understand about keeping Druscilla alive. It would be weird if she died.

Glad you wrote this,

Lola
Lisette chapter 6 . 4/29/2012
What a fun little story - just like the last. This universe has been fun to play in, and I've enjoyed the banter. My only complaint was the stereotypical portrayal of a supremely pregnant person. Seeing as how I'm 39 weeks pregnant, I feel as though I have room to talk on the subject. I don't waddle, nor do I move slowly - and I just finished going on a seriously long hike today with no constant pee breaks, wheezing, or difficulties - and I'm not a slayer. I'm also not planning on doing the epidural route - and again, no slayer. I just can't help but feel that there's no need to exaggerate the woes of pregnancy. If I can go through the trials of pregnancy and realize that they're not trials at all, I imagine that a slayer can go through it with even more ease and dignity. And while yes, labor will likely not be a fun experience, I still think that a slayer's pain tolerance far outmatches that discomfort. :)
BloodyPasion chapter 6 . 4/28/2012
I totally loved this! And it's really cool you didn't kill off Drusilla. But, you could have finished Castiel's line you know...the one about Dru being destined for something... Or I don't know, write another story about that, and stuff... :D
JessAngelus chapter 6 . 4/27/2012
I'm sad to see this fic go. It was really fun. I hope you're not done writing for Buffy and Dean. I can never get enough!
Orchid6297 chapter 6 . 4/27/2012
I agree with you leaving Dru alive. She's just too much fun. Looking forward to your next fic!
Lyzzybelle chapter 6 . 4/27/2012
As always, I enjoyed every word.
lilykep chapter 6 . 4/27/2012
You made me laugh, you made me cry

I hate having to tell this fic good-bye

It's been real, its been fun

I'm so sad, cause now its done.

Although all hope hasn't gone away

You're sure to pen another fic someday!

P.S. Yeay resolutions! Even though you did leave me with a Dru prophecy cliffhanger.
Maxx Jade Valkyrie chapter 6 . 4/27/2012
Awe, that's it? That's upsetting!
SarahMDillon chapter 5 . 4/25/2012
Hold on Deano and Spikey the calvery is here and it is not a scared guy with a rock!

Though broken glass that could cause dificultys when the fighting breaks out.