Reviews for Monster Mash
Lazarus163 chapter 6 . 4/24
I know it's been almost four years since you last updated and completed this fic. But I thought I would share my thoughts, the Winchester never dies down and I know probably that this is for because of how it ended. I just feel like the grand canyon series is much deserving a sequel. I just thought I'd throw that out there, this is one of the best fic series I have ever read, and I thought I'd share my thoughts. Loved this
fnrt chapter 6 . 12/17/2015
fallingforthecaptain chapter 6 . 7/22/2015
I loved this story! Omg Dru and Spike I love them and a baby...I love the name they gave her!
willdawg992003 chapter 6 . 7/22/2015
hahahaha this was a great mini arc story im happy dean got to meet the exes i wish he met her human ex riley
and ty for not killing druscilla i would have been sad
hahaha and i liked the mini bonding moment with spike and dean im sure if spike was human him and dean would have been really good buds
also mentioning castiels crush on dean was hilarious and sam's reaction priceless hehehe
williamfloyd2000 chapter 6 . 8/1/2014
Fracking hilarious.
Moonlight Cosmic Angel chapter 6 . 12/6/2013
i loved it. it was so funny
Sally97 chapter 6 . 10/19/2013
this literally made me choke on my water and I nearly died with all of the brilliant one liners! great story!
calypso tchaka chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Loved Dawn here. I really do think you use her beautifully in your stories. She adds a lot of comedy and sass. Plus, it's also very convenient that everyone (or more appropriately -thing) wants Dawn. Must to her sister's ire. Haha! Love it. Thanks. I also enjoyed Dean's Angel Twilight rainbow moment.

Buffy certainly knows how to make an entrance, even when she has a failed staking-moment.

Thanks again x
QTheDrummer chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Great work yet again! Please, when possible for you, keep up these damn amazing writing skills (:
shiney538 chapter 6 . 5/20/2012
Can Dru die in the next one? Or can we at least find out why she dislikes Jersey and her reation to being there?
ShadowXMoonlight chapter 6 . 5/14/2012
Lol I love this.
Lola Stang chapter 6 . 5/2/2012
YAY! loved this story :) I would really love to watch Spike and Angel hold Buffy's baby. I know that's weird but it would be so cute!

Dean throwing up on Dru was awesome! Dean accusing Buffy of peeing herself was awesome and Buffy going to into labor was awesome! Very cute and awesome story :)

I completely understand about keeping Druscilla alive. It would be weird if she died.

Glad you wrote this,

Lisette chapter 6 . 4/29/2012
What a fun little story - just like the last. This universe has been fun to play in, and I've enjoyed the banter. My only complaint was the stereotypical portrayal of a supremely pregnant person. Seeing as how I'm 39 weeks pregnant, I feel as though I have room to talk on the subject. I don't waddle, nor do I move slowly - and I just finished going on a seriously long hike today with no constant pee breaks, wheezing, or difficulties - and I'm not a slayer. I'm also not planning on doing the epidural route - and again, no slayer. I just can't help but feel that there's no need to exaggerate the woes of pregnancy. If I can go through the trials of pregnancy and realize that they're not trials at all, I imagine that a slayer can go through it with even more ease and dignity. And while yes, labor will likely not be a fun experience, I still think that a slayer's pain tolerance far outmatches that discomfort. :)
BloodyPasion chapter 6 . 4/28/2012
I totally loved this! And it's really cool you didn't kill off Drusilla. But, you could have finished Castiel's line you know...the one about Dru being destined for something... Or I don't know, write another story about that, and stuff... :D
JessAngelus chapter 6 . 4/27/2012
I'm sad to see this fic go. It was really fun. I hope you're not done writing for Buffy and Dean. I can never get enough!