Reviews for Frivolous Purchases
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Black Rose
I can honestly say that I completely loved this story. Kind of sad that it was just a oneshot, but it was an amazing one. Cant wait to see what other ideas you have for hitsukarin next!
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Dear crud, I can just see a grown-up Toshiro being an arrogant prat like that. He's halfway there already.
tranquility8 chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Kyaa That was cute and hot at the same time. Loved it! :)
santaxyz chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
it was cul,awesome,fantastic...plz do write more one shots...imagine hitsugaya buying karakura town for karin?
Melissa986 chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Oh WOW. This story was so completely adorable. I love the interaction they have. I'm sorry this review is so short, but I don't really know what else to say other than you're an awesome writer. :)
Always in Trouble chapter 1 . 4/12/2012

:-)
oyane chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
That was totally interesting! Funny and awesome story :). I loved it
Liliv00 chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Gosh... Truly really definitely awesome one-shot!
Oumi chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Wow,

Toushirou

was

so

H-O-T

*nose bleeding*
RavenBlack chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Huwaaa! This is absolutely art. Pretty much the best thing I have ever read. :)

Brilliant.

So... I know I should probably give you like a praise of a review for how frigging perfect this story is... but I find myself rather speechless. And that's saying a lot. I usually can't ever stop talking. :/

And that is why I love this story so much. I love how Karin and Toushirou interact. I love how you're a freaking artist when it comes to dialogue. I love how all of the scenes fit together for them. And that is really what the two of them are, a puzzle love to solve step by step.

Perfectly dazzled,
altomoderate chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
I'm enjoying this story. It's really good. I was so sure that they would end up together and Toushirou was rather sly have made melt slowly, Gyaaaa... I loved your writing so much. Your stories kinda inspired me to start searching another HitsuKarin stories. I hope there will be more Great HitsuKarin stories. Do you have any recommendation? :)
WillDieForever chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Oh! This was absolutely adorable ;)
MintMint chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Ah excellent ending! I'm very happy with how everything turned out. He is going to win her heart! Karin and Toushirou are just so cute!
ca99oline chapter 1 . 3/20/2012