Reviews for Secret's Revealed
HoneyGlen chapter 39 . 9/14/2014
This story along with Siren's Gem were just amazing. Junjie is one of my favorite character's, and I love how you portrayed him so perfectly in your stories. I truly loved reading this story and though I loved the ending, I'm sad that it's over.
Best of wishes! - HoneyGlen.
silverstar223 chapter 39 . 1/4/2014
what a wonderful story! and it ended perfectly!
Dreamsand Caster 2 chapter 39 . 11/5/2012
The whole Siren's Gem series is absolutly amazing. There is no other way to put it. 3
Werehog 360 chapter 39 . 10/8/2012
Igneous: TT I wish I could be there!
Animation Universe 2005 chapter 39 . 10/8/2012
That was awesome! Beautiful wedding, actually. Best ending ever!

Babycakes22 chapter 38 . 9/16/2012
bless them, poor men its the women's way or no way here lolz ;) i love junjie he's just so funny some1 pass shifu a towel lmao! ooh what will happen next plz update soon :D
Animation Universe 2005 chapter 38 . 9/14/2012
Wow...that was funny. Post more please!

Keira Pegasus chapter 38 . 9/14/2012
Hehehehehehe! Love all the comedy in this chapter. SOoooooooo happy that you updated! Poor Shen though, he must feel kinda embaressed and stupid after Chao walks out. please update again soon!

Thanks and i love this chapter!
Keira
ric castle chapter 37 . 8/31/2012
when is the wedding?! It can't b Over yet? WHY!?
Babycakes22 chapter 37 . 7/28/2012
Lmao aww junjie and anuli's relationship rocks its so cute, laughed my head off at the last bit nice 1 tigress plz update soon :D
Werehog 360 chapter 37 . 7/19/2012
THAT WAS AWESOME I LOVE THE ENDING
Guest chapter 37 . 7/17/2012
hahahaah! love it! i can so Imagen tigress doing that its nice to see that everyone's settled in :) plz update soon :D
Keira Pegasus chapter 37 . 7/16/2012
oh my gosh! Loved the whole thing! I really like the description of the necklace and when Shen asked Shifu to sign for his parents. But i think that the best part was when Tigress punched Shen in the beak. Soooooo funny. And I can't wait for the part when Shen asks Chao to marry Siren. or the part when Shen ask Siren for her to marry him! Keep writing!
Animation Universe 2005 chapter 37 . 7/16/2012
Family moment. That was really awesome! Please post more!

Keira Pegasus chapter 36 . 7/8/2012
awwww! loved every part of it! Can't wait for what happens next and the groups reaction to the news! Keep writing!