Reviews for To Save A Life
asms2 chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Great story! You captured their friendship so well. I felt really bad for James as he sat outside blaming himself. And then when he came in to talk to Logan, that scene was so well done! The words the shared with each other were adorable :) Excellent story!
CelestialSonata7 chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Aaaaaaaaaw! This is soooooo adorable! Logan saving James, that's perfect! I love this! :)
Elle-ish chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Okay, I've recently gotten into Big Time Rush, and James and Logan have slowly made their ways to being my favorites, therefore I am delighted with this fic! Absolutely persfect! Very, very well written, and I teared up when Logan was shot. I also love that it's an 'I love you' in a friendly, bromance way. That doesn't happen very often! - Great job! :)
fanmin chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Sweetest bromance ever! I love the idea. I really do. And James speaking before thinking suits his character best, haha. I like this a lot!
Miss Fenway chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
That awkward moment when I try to review with a crying gif. Or several. Kjskjdc lol Tumblr had corrupted me.

ANYWAY.

So James. Remember when you texted me that James was being stupid? James was stupid a lot in this story. Lol and I love him for it. Stupid James and his stupid hair. Which obviously means wonderful James and his wonderful. Seriously though, do you think he'll have post traumatic stress disorder and that every time he washes his hair, he'll be like, "NOOOOOOOO!" because that would be really funny. I mean- tragic. I meant to say tragic. Ahem. Not funny at all. . .

I told you I was sick. I have a room in angst rehab, come hang out with me? I am a long term resident here and sometimes it gets lonely.

ANYWAY.

Okay, so James pulling Logan down with him. I just- really really love Protective James. Even more than Stupid James, although sometimes they go hand in hand and it's the most fantastic thing in the world. I love it when any of the boys get protective. FAVORITE. And this. . . I just get this image in my mind because Logan is so much smaller than James and when I read this last night, I had to stop and take deep breaths because the image those words painted was so beautiful and angst filled and it HURT. So yeah.

And um, James being stupid. I was like Logan except while he was thinking it, I was hyperventilating and whispering everything haha. I'm so glad I read things like this when I'm alone. But like, jejjsgoejie I'm sure you can relate to talking to your characters and getting frustrated when they don't listen to you haha.

And then Logan got SHOT and James CRIED and when I get really into a story, I have the awful tendency to skim ahead to the end because I want to know that all the angst that I just got hit with, is going to turn into wonderfulness. So I had to read that part over about five times before I let myself move on. I had one hand over my heart the entire time. I swear, I need help lol.

The entire hospital scene ntdjjdhkryhrffjbs. Just James. I mean, everyone was breaking my heart, especially when you wrote how the other boys reacted to the news. Kendall dropping the phone. . . Carlos crying. YOU MADE CARLOS CRY! YOU MADE MY BUNNY RABBIT CRY! Ahem. And when James was all alone and Kendall and Carlos kept telling him that Logan was asking to see him. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME (lol I think it was only 2 or 3 times, but bear with me). THAT HAPPENED, I HAD TO STOP AND JUST BE LIKE, "OW OW OW THE ANNNNGST!" except it was more like silent whimpers of pain. Like an animal who has been caught in a trap and is dying.

. . .

I have no idea.

And. I can't even talk about the Jagan bromance because how do you talk about something that is perfect? What more can you say about it? I loved that Logan looked terrible, I loved that James felt terrible, I loved that they both cried and said they would die for each other, I loved that they hugged and said, "I love you."

I just loved this okay? But you know what I love even more?

Y-O-U.

And now I must leave. The Angst Rehab people have sensed my extreme relapse and are searching for me. I must go into hiding. If you need to find me, just make owl noises, okay? We'll communicate that way, they will never expect it to actually be us. HOOT HOOT!
Alley Petifier chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...I LOVE IT!
bluestring chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
I'm actually crying right now :'(

This was so touching and sweet . . .