Reviews for If You're Lucky Enough
PeterGunn chapter 6 . 12/16/2014
To me, the only story worth writing is one that is headed up. Unending angst, while part of some people's rule for for proper writing, is unforgivable. Thank you for knowing that and writing accordingly.
PeterGunn chapter 5 . 12/16/2014
This story has been around for a while, but my own story is kind of like Beckett's. I need to read that something, somewhere is working out for someone, even though they are fictional. I have to see that there is light at the end of a tunnel somewhere.

Thank you for this one.
angie b chapter 6 . 11/16/2014
"Don't be sorry, Kate." Martha responded. "Just don't be stupid" This is one of my favorite lines in all of castle fiction. Well done!
satheo2013 chapter 6 . 6/15/2014
that's great how you wrote strong Martha people over look the fact that she had to have a lot of strength to be a single mom in the 70's w/o having been married
Anna chapter 8 . 4/27/2014
SO GOOD! Kind of wished it had ended with those three infamous words that EVERYONE is waiting for, but I realize that it would have been taking it too fast. Caskett doesn't work like that.
Skydancinghobbit chapter 8 . 7/13/2012
Oh amazing story! I always wondered what would have occured sicne that fateful episode-hugs Castle- the next season just can;t get here fast enough for me! Hope to see another update soon!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/9/2012
Yeh you tell her Martha! Kate can be such an unfeeling bitch at times.
Lattelady chapter 8 . 7/8/2012
That was great and so much better than the sorry excuse of a season 4 we were given. I agree you should own Castle.
renegade05 chapter 7 . 6/16/2012
the chapter was awesome. that being said, your shout out to the review button was cute.
renegade05 chapter 6 . 6/16/2012
love reading this story. the last covo b/t beckett and martha was just awesome and well written.
willabeth123 chapter 8 . 6/14/2012
Great story so far. I can't wait to see what happens next. Keep up the good work!
Madwine chapter 8 . 6/14/2012
Awnnn! Yeahhh! Loved it. :)
sillyluvsRW chapter 8 . 6/14/2012
Oh, dear god!

Please, tell me that what you said on Tumblr about writing a sequel is true?

I really enjoyed this!
lkwill39 chapter 8 . 6/14/2012
Great job! Looking forward to the sequel!
Mouserocks-nerd chapter 8 . 6/14/2012
Very sweet way to end it. I was a little surprised, you ended it so soon, but I realize it was probably right for the story. :) Great job!