Reviews for Cinderheart's Agreement
more plz I love it
GryffindorDetectiveOfStarfleet chapter 6 . 11/12/2013
AMAZING!
Whiteblossom16 chapter 6 . 8/15/2013
I think the worst possible price is Cinderheart or her kits or Lionblaze dying? I'm not sure so don't get frustrated at me.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/22/2013
when is the next chapter coming out
cinderheart4life chapter 6 . 4/22/2013
CONTINUE! PLEASE!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/19/2013
AWWWWWWWWWWW! love the end! Good Job!
Strongheart the First chapter 5 . 1/2/2013
This is another great story! I've thought about using the "SkyClan rejoining the other clans" idea, but never really put a pen to paper on it. Anyway, I hope Lionblaze is ok, though I'd be ok honestly if you killed off Toadstep or Thornclaw haha.
Jade chapter 5 . 12/13/2012
loved it. It is great, please write more, I want to know what happens?
The Evil Wolf Queen chapter 5 . 10/29/2012
WRITE MORE AND AWESOME!
The Evil Wolf Queen chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
:) YESHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !
Randomness97 chapter 5 . 9/2/2012
OMG please update! This is really great and one of the best LionXCinder stories I've ever read. And trust me, I've read a lot of them as I am a hard core shipper of them. As for Jayfeather and Willowshine, I guess. All though I don't support them, you could probaly make me ship Lionblaze and Icecloud, a pairing I hate with a burning passion(no offence to LionXIce fans.)

Wow that was a lot of typing! Keep writing and please update soon!
Mossystar chapter 5 . 9/2/2012
Great
Cindysong chapter 5 . 9/2/2012
Very good, though you rush it a little... could you add more detail? I love CinderXLion!
But for Jay and Willow... I think if it was very well written, I'd like it, but I don't support them. Jayfeather is meant to be with Half-Moon! XD
Fawneh1359 of AC chapter 4 . 6/22/2012
So sweet!
Fawneh1359 of AC chapter 3 . 6/21/2012
Cool! Will Cinderheart have his kits? Will Lionblaze survive? I think so because of the prophecy. What will happen? Will the leader be Leafstar, Sharpstar (sharpclaw if Leafstar died), or someone else? Will any of the cats die? Will Cinderheart tell Lionblaze before he leaves? Why do I have so many questions? I think I will stop now. Last question;

What is going on with Sluclan? And why is Sol telling them this? Wait! Don't the clans know Sol is evil? Wow I wrote a lot! Lol. ;)