Reviews for Through Fire and Through Ice
Xander Jacobson Son of Athena chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
It's Choji & Ino. What's not to like?
TheYoungin chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
This story always makes me smile and is great to read please be tempted to write a full length ino choji :) I am sure you would write something amazing (:
Chouinolover18 chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Oh my fucking god... I love it! :)
Deranged-Psychotic chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
it was great the way you portrayed inos character
DancinAngel-love chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Nice story, I like for the fact it was well written and because that is something that happens daily. And I believe you did well on writting it.
Kagayaku Hoshi-chan chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
i liked this. it was very realistic (so many stories are too fanciful) and sweet (angsty parts aside). :)
timid madam red chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Have you ever seen glee, more precisely the last episode, the 3x14 on my wey?

Your story was funny to read, I did not start broadcasting anything, but the more I went the more I convolgeva thrust of the story, if that was the effeeto you wanted did you do to make big strategic.

belonging to the style that is, for my personal taste, magnificent, the story itself is well made, have never liked those stories where Ino Choji suddenly fell in love with, but here the realization of feelings well done, attempted murder , is all written with tact and delicacy in a realistic way.

is for this reason that I like and I will put it definitely among my favorites.

My favorite part is when Ino Choji scropre in the room and said that she would not go until they pulled him away by force ... beautiful and thanks

even if I did not understand the relationship between history and the title ...
pink hell chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
I loved it, because this is the thing that truly happens when you know someone is hurt. And the bulling just added to how amazing it was