Reviews for The Untimely Brother
yourrecordsallilistento chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Gosh. Poor Blainers. xD
klaine4eva11 chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Omg laughing my head off... hope u write more of this hilarious
summermissmoo chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Wonderful as always. My one comment is more of a question: why have you decided to post separate fics rather than in chapter form? Because it gets confusing knowing which update is for which 'universe' i.e. Cooper returning or kiddie!Blaine being adopted by the Berries etc. But like I say, still one of best writers of glee characterisation, even the AU or OOC! The essence is still always there :)
mardie186 chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Laughing over the vibrator/double pen line. OMG! I bet poor Blaine is just mortified. He is happy to see his brother, but his approach is a bit overwhelming for Blaine. Still, I think he really wants to reconnect and he'll adapt to the snarkiness. Loved when he started telling Coop about the time in Rachel's room. Now Rachel can be mortified...Kurt's got enough sass, he'll be ok. Some minor embarrassment but he'll be happy that Blaine's getting to know his older brother again.
WhatKatyDidNext chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
This is great! The dynamic between the brothers is really interesting. I'm definitely interested in reading more from this 'verse.
fara1903 chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
That was sweet! They are trying to reconnect after so long!
Charmedmich chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
I am glad you wrote this, I wondered what the aftermath of that would be like.
KlainebowKlisses chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
I LOVE all these drabbles! It was amazing, as it always is!
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
So good! I loved it! Oh my gosh, this was just absolutely beautiful. :)
JessJesstheBest chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
I love how cavalier they always are about the awkward moments. It's like my favorite