Reviews for Dear John
Dr.SuperWhoJohnLock chapter 3 . 1/28
I do LOVE the cat
Elizabeth chapter 37 . 9/21/2013
...Oh my God. I didn't think you would actually do it. I can't help but say I'm relieved, but...God. God! You're evil.
Elizabeth chapter 31 . 7/29/2013
Ew. Mycroft. Ew. Haha I am extremely glad about the outcome, though. I haven't written about the last three because I just had to go on. It's amazing! I'm glad they made up. I was actually worried for a moment.
Elizabeth chapter 27 . 7/14/2013
Damn. That army doctor doesn't need any help avenging Sherlock's honor! I'm kind of sad that Jackson interrupted that pleasant scene, though.
Elizabeth chapter 26 . 7/14/2013
Whew! Crisis averted. I'm still kind of iffy on the subject of Amy, though. I want to see some of John and Sherlock being married, to see them just happy and not have a daughter to come in between them. I keep having the weirdest thoughts, like what if Amy died in childbirth. I'm sure you'll work it out though, because you always do!
Guest chapter 25 . 7/13/2013
"Oh God yes"? God, this hurts. I can't help but think that you're enjoying bringing pain to your fans P
Elizabeth chapter 24 . 7/13/2013
No, no, NO. God, no! What the hell is Sherlock thinking? Well, obviously he isn't, but this is so wrong. And they BOTH KNOW it's wrong. God. I can't believe this. This is a clever way to get John back, though.
Elizabeth chapter 23 . 7/13/2013
OH MY GOD! I can't believe this! This is horrible! I almost cried just reading it! You and Moffat should write together! Better yet, please please PLEASE make sure that your ideas NEVER reach Moffat. He'd kill us all. Keep up the good work. P
Elizabeth chapter 19 . 7/6/2013
Oh God. There is far too much pain in this chapter. Then again, I keep coming back, don't I. I do hope that it turns out all right.
Elizabeth chapter 17 . 7/6/2013
Wow! This is amazing. I have followed both this story and In Sickness And In Health, and I think that they are very imaginative and exciting! I don't think that Sherlock would be able to figure out which way is West by the stars, though—he has such a limited knowledge of the Solar System. The cliffhanger is amazing, by the way. Even though I get to continue on with the story immediately! I'm kind of sad that John's a father, and I think that (I know it's morbid, don't judge me) Sarah should end up dying or somehow go out of the picture and Sherlock and John become sole fathers for John's daughter. Just food for thought. Tally ho!
Guest chapter 39 . 4/30/2013
Is it wrong I'm a bit happy Sarah passed? I mean its going to be soooooo much easier on Sherlock and John's relationship...
Guest chapter 31 . 4/30/2013
PRAISE JESUS! Dang good thing they are "okay" now.
Guest chapter 25 . 4/30/2013
THANK THE LORD! I hated Jackson... I almost cried.
Izzy chapter 41 . 4/3/2013
I LOVE THIS FANFIC! It is the best one.. Ever! I will definitely be reading the next one.. And the one after that! Please add in some johnlock, though! :) thanks for the great story!
ConsultingWriter chapter 9 . 3/10/2013