Reviews for Her Guardian
overninethousand chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
here: sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
Jay chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
I liked all 3 of your Sesshomaru/Rin stories especially Remember me. This one however, I liked, but the way you wrote the way Sesshomaru's thoughts didn't seem realistic to how he thinks. I've been watching inuyasha non stop recently and came across this. Make more please :) maybe one of Kikiyo.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
I love your Sess/Rin stories.
Shadowed Lurker chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Very adorable!
Anon chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
I haven't seen this show in awhile but I was reading all your other stuff so I figured 'why not?' and it brought back very fond memories!
Sinnii chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
I don't know all that much about Inuyasha... but seeing Sesshomaru's soft side towards Rin always gets me.
Nispedana chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
D'awwww... That was very touching and Sesshomaru had always been my favorite character! You did not disappoint a hardcore fan in me XDDD
Bexteron chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Wow, I really loved this. I used to watch Inuyasha years ago and the way Sesshomaru had been with Rin confused me a little because i thought he was evil, but at the same time I thought it was enderaing and ended up getting a soft spot for him because of it. I thought you did a good job at this one-shot. You were able to get into his head and bring out the begrudging feelings and protectivness he feels towards Rin. I always thought there was a cute father/daughter connection between the two and loved watching them and Jaken's bemusement to the whole situation. Even though right at the end I think even he developed a little soft spot for her too :) Nice chapter Whitewolf. I look forward to reading more from you in the future :D
songhamitra chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
totally loves it!
ReadingLover17 chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Aww this was so good! You portrade the characters perfectly! :)
AM78 chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
I like how you included the fact that it was a mystery why Sesshomaru cares for Rin so much at the end, because it's always been a mystery to me too. But his protective instincts for her are admirable and you did a good job showing them here. Also you did a good job showing Rin's childish innocence.

I would have liked to know the cause of Rin's insomnia in this and seen a resolution for it, but still this was pretty well done.