Reviews for Sometimes Saviors Come in Small Packages
VoicesInTheWind chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Love this! I did notice that Logan saved Kendall, and I was disappointed when that was glossed over in the movie. I'm good now, though, because you've fixed it with this lovely little Kogan bromance piece :-)
Layra chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
I like it and please make more chapter
HetaPastaH3ro chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
AMAZING!
Gifted Shadows chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Oh. My. Bejizzles. Kogan bromance! Whoop Whoop!

*rubs neck* Hehe. Sorry. I just got a little... excited. I love this story so much. I could pop! Except that would look really gross 'cause the blood and the- ugh.

BETTER than poptarts? AWESOME!
Epic Duck chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
I just so happened to find this,so...luv it! I'm really trying not to cry right now! :D
MishaMe1994 chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Why couldn't this have happened in the movie, because it would have been epic! But, I guess Nickelodeon wouldn't allow it because parents would probably freak out! Well, excellent story and thanks a million and one for sharing!

YJ-101
d3activat3d chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Timid... Small... Baby brother Logan... Oh... My heart... I think I just died... DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE KOGAN FRIENDSHIP? Omg, Chanson, I am fangirling... And Chanson, you... You...

YOU MADE THE MOVIE SOUND WAY MORE EPIC. :'3

But like... Logan... And KOGAN... AND HE WAS CRYING...

Excuse me while I sob.
happygirl57 chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Can I just squeal like a little girl? I'm in love with your Kogany fluff. I'm cutting all my reviews short but hopefully I'm giving you some sort of feedback. I love how Logan felt all bad when Kendall said he couldn't even lift his duffel bag.

But yeah, when I was watching the movie and when Logan saved Kendall, I starting squealing. But this was too cute. And then they cried. They were so scared. Awe. But this was still so adorable! I loved this!
btrlover21 chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
so freakin adorable! i loved it so much! i wish this would have been in the movie! lol
fawkkes chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Chansonnn! You know that I love Kogan-y bromance! It's the best kind! :3 I haven't seen Big Time Movie, but this was incredible!

Atticus Moon? Yep, that's a bad guy name. Is he like... is he the leader of all the bad guys and goons? I'm guessing that he is. Don't all bad guys want to rule the world? My guess is Big Time Movie is packed with cheesey stuff; like destroying the world and jizz. :D And 'Moon', of course he's gonna do something with the moon if that's his surname! Gosh, I can't wait for this movie to airrrr! XD

Was is a good movie? It's not out in England yet, so I'm waiting for it! (:

Anyway, back to the story...

OH MY GOSH! Did all that flashback actually happen in the movie? OH MY GOSH, WERE THEY OKAY? D:

That would be horrifying if Logan was too late! Logan's a hero! :D

Oh my gosh, when Kendall came out onto the roof when Logan was crying! D: Awh, Chanson! This was perfect! Amazingly Kogan-y and stuffs! :3

"Buddy, I'm ok. I promise, I'm ok," GAHAGGHGAH. I FREAKING LOVE THISSS! DD:

You write them so well! Seriously, you do!

Logan sniffled and nuzzled his face into Kendall's neck, confused. "Kendall why are you sorry?"

"Because I doubted you, Logie..." Kendall said guiltily.

AWH. I just love this so much. And I cannot wait to see the movie! The Beatles... the action... the stunts... the TUXEDOES... the dog suit... XD

I can't waittt! (:

This was so cute and stuff, Chanson! Awh, I loved it! I love Kogan-y bromance! Yay! I loved this.
guerrero chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Arrrr! I love it! Awesome as! It was cute :) Thanks for writing it.

G!
KendallsCGU chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Eeeeeep! I'm sorry, I'm just so happy that you wrote this! I've been looking for a Kogan bromance story because I just love reading about them, and all I can find is slash. And then I found this and I just got so happy!

This was so cute! It was sooooo adorable! I just loved it to pieces... I loved it so much!

Oh my gosh, I love it when Kendall and Logan break down together. Does that make sense? Like when they cry and stuff while hugging each other and stuff. Ahhhh! Too cute! I just love it! Sooo much!

Thank you for writing this, you just made me so happy inside!

Oh, by the way, I followed you on Twitter. :P

Great work on this super duper cute story! I LOOOOOOVED IT!

~ BigTimeRush-BTR :)
Scarlett chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
ohh! soo sweet and cutee! thanks so much! xox
chocolate-colombo chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
This one shot was awesome! Nickelodeon missed out on sooooo many angst opportunities in that movie. It made me sad.

But this was gold. I loved the Kogan bro love going on. And you're right! Logan did save Kendall in Carlos' dream and he never mentioned it! I remembered that, but reading your AN, I had an "oh yeah" moment :P
CandySmile chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
I. Just. Died. I am now dead. That was so bromancy, and amazing, and sweet and beautiful, and UGH! I loved it! :) My heart is seriously not big enough to hold the amount of love I feel for this story right now. And you are so right about the Logan saving Kendall thing, I thought I was the only one that noticed! :) So, yes. Everything from the title to the content-this was perfect. :)

-Candie :)