Reviews for I Believe...
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Great poem fic. Very well written.
Rye-bread chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
I consider myself more of a hobbit (like Peter Jackson)

I was following the links through and I came across your credo (Latin : "I believe")

What can I say? I was touched.

Let me add this-as time goes by, belief sometimes weakens-don't let it

Faramir and his men stood each night before meal gazing out on the waterfall to remember Numinor. Frodo bade Sam to read often from the Red Book so that the people would remember the bygone age, the Great Danger, and so love their land all the more. As he lay dying, Aragorn encouraged his wife: there is more than remembrance beyond the end of life

Tolkien, his good friend C.S. Lewis, and many others did more than write fantasy. They believed that fantasy could reflect spiritual realities about good and evil, God and man, and the Life to come.

Don't be a Saruman-or a Denethor. Always believe
Sylvia Viridian chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
Ow...quit tugging at my heartstrings. Lack of Elves in this world is a serious sore spot with me, y'know.

Seriously, though...let me express simple, profound agreement. I try not to think about it, lest I waste away from what I call "Elf-longing"...it takes hold every so often and makes me depressed.

I'll go continue reading your Child of Fate series now...that'll cheer me up.
Altus Animus chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
You made not read this but if you do...nice, that was nice.
Green Banana chapter 1 . 1/29/2003
o gosh u made my cry again! i hate u! not really... i dont like crying! *throws random thing at computer*

computer:ouch

me:i dunno why i cried from just reading a poem... i guess bc i feel that way too, how.. oh never mind, lol.
S. E. Holmes chapter 1 . 10/26/2002
I believe, too. -waterfall2014
Sick Little Fiend chapter 1 . 9/26/2002
O_O WOW. Just.. wow.
Sun Queen chapter 1 . 5/26/2002
Wow. That was really pretty. A nice thought to share with us, Wingleader, thankees.
Melilot Millstone chapter 1 . 5/25/2002
Very cool :) That is beautiful
Eithlinn chapter 1 . 5/23/2002
That's beautiful :-) Keep writing!