Reviews for For the Love of a Daughter
you were the ocean chapter 31 . 6/24/2015
I honestly don't even know where to begin. I just. I can't with this story.

(And I mean that in the best way possible.)

Let me just start off by saying that I was a bit iffy when I first noticed FTLOA, but decided to bite the bullet and read it. Oz, am I glad I did! Your writing style is absolutely magnetic and I found myself wanting to read chapter after chapter after chapter, even when I got frustrated to no end because /why can't they all just be happy/. Even with all the inevitable angst, I found myself laughing out loud all throughout, even if half the time I was laughing through tears.

Long review short, I truly enjoyed every sentence of this fic and I really hope to read more of your work in the future, whether it be fanfiction or a published novel. I wish you the best of luck.
Galinda of Canada chapter 31 . 12/1/2013
I'm seriously in awe with this fic. First off, the AU part is so intriguing and unique! Then you wrote this perfectly - the angst, the humour... I'm actually pretty speechless.
10/10 for me!
Caricature of a Witch chapter 31 . 9/23/2013
Oh my Oz. This story is so awesome, I don't even know what to say. It made me laugh and cry and want to scream or kick someone and some more things which I'm forgetting about because most of the story was read between midnight and 3 am so I hope you'll forgive me. I just wanted you to know that you're definitely high up on my list of favorite fanfiction authors. Yay.
RavenCurls chapter 31 . 2/3/2013
Thank goodness this arrived. I was worried I have to wait till April!

OK. The last time I get a chance to review FTLOAD.

I am disappointed that Elphaba and Fiyero did not appear in this chapter, but I guess their story are over (nicely wrapped up).

I love the way you describe every single scene (the popping off and on of the hp case, all lights off except for Frex and Melena as if they are figurines on the EC globe), everything.

I love it that there is the hint of a chance of Melena and Frex coming back together again (and that she wore skimpy little thing to Elphaba's wedding which most probably draw enough eyes away from the bride) regardless of how dyfunctional the family is.

I am sure that Melena will be glad to read this fanfic if she is a real person.

I am disappointed that this is the last chapter.

I am eagerly awaiting your fanfic (follow author: checked). :)

write soon :)
ComingAndGoingByBubble chapter 31 . 2/2/2013
*Sniffles* I can't believe it's over. What will I read now? I absolutely LOVED every single chapter of this story, and I liked how you ended it with Nessa. Very well done.
You better come up with another story idea soon! I love all of your stories, as you know well, and can't wait to see what you come up with next.
ComingAndGoingByBubble chapter 30 . 1/8/2013
I'm reading this while I'm watching Dance Moms, and this kept sucking me away from the show! That's a good thing! hehe. Great work. This made my day after a extremely stressful day today at school and work. I loved that Elphaba asked him to marry her. SO CUTE.
RavenCurls chapter 30 . 1/8/2013
OMG! (squealed in delight and jump around Galinda-style)

:-) :-) :-)

Btw my heart ache when I read the part about the N-O that elphaba gave fiyero. It really did.
ComingAndGoingByBubble chapter 29 . 12/26/2012
Aw! This chapter was really great. I envy your amazing writing skills. I especially loved what Melena was saying. That was really poetic and beautiful. And what are we going to do about Melena? The poor thing. I liked the Scooby Doo reference with the meddling kids too. Oh PS. I GOT ANNA KARENINA FOR CHRISTMAS FROM MY AUNT AND UNCLE! I thought you'd be excited for me! Have a great rest of your holidays!
RavenCurls chapter 29 . 12/25/2012
You broke my heart!

1) fiyero proposed and you didn't mention it?
2) he proposed and elphaba rejected him?

*crying*
ComingAndGoingByBubble chapter 28 . 12/21/2012
I'm so happy that you uploaded! I like that you gave Melena the spirit of Anna Karenina... :) Can't wait till you upload again.
RavenCurls chapter 28 . 12/21/2012
beautifull written even for a unlikeable character like melena. I have to assume the Gifts mentioned are the children... :)
LiveLifeWriter chapter 27 . 12/13/2012
More More MORE! Please ;-)
RavenCurls chapter 27 . 12/13/2012
So sweet! The chemistry between the two is awesome as always
And thank goodness that girl was not sarima (I was half afraid of that)
BroadwayGeek13 chapter 2 . 12/11/2012
Ah! I'm only on chapter 2, but this is /WONDERFUL/ so far. Very nice job, I love it! (: