Reviews for Doorbell
Laughy-Taffy the Grape chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
*snort* Of course. Why not?
This is My Second Account chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
LOL hilirous
Fearless Katniss Everdeen chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
OMG! I nearly died laughing! XD
Sue Clover chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
by the way, this is Rebecca and I love this. I haven't written anything yet since I've been on here, but I'm thinking of a few. It hasn't been long. Your story was actually the first I read on here, and then I eventually got an account, and now I'm reviewing it. I thought it was brilliantly funny.
Basil Allegri chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Haha! Yes! Nice one, Amy.

This was a good short story, funny how River keeps track.
Panic Moon Medusa chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
I like it! This is something I can imagine Amy and River doing to wind The Doctor up. Great dialogue, I especially liked the ending.

Overall, excellent!

xPMMx
Monica chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
This was excellent! The whole story was well written and in keeping with the characters' personalities. I could really see this as part of an upcoming episode. Great job!
Amelia Greene chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
OMG I could so see this happening . Amy and River would so keep him up all night ringing the door bell XD Awesome job! D
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Clever. Good
InkWoven chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Ahahaha! How clever :) Very nice. I actually laughed out loud, which is hard for someone to do (in writing, anyway). So props to you :)
Galifreyan Queen chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
So funny!
jjhatter chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
All I can say is: Hilarious! HA!

Seriously, this is funny! And the Doctor's reactions? Spot on!

I dub this story "genius and comical!" 10/10!

Sincerely yours,

J.
Forehead chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
I think this explains perfectly why we never see the doorbell in the show. He installs it, and then gets ding-dong-ditched by River Song repeatedly until he tears it off and throws it into a supernova. My one complaint about this story is that the Doctor has said several times that he doesn't actually need to sleep. That said, I loved the story!
Alix Cohen chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Very well presented; I can hear it in their voices. Also, River's middle name should've been Mischief.