Reviews for Steve! Wake Up! I've Found God!
Amelia Loves Anime chapter 1 . 9/29/2016
This was BOOTIFUL! XD I loved this! It'd be fun to see what the bats think of the robins and vice verse~! And if you ever wrote that, please~! Let me know! I'd love to see it and you could obviously do a spectacular job with it! Thank you for writing this!
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 1 . 2/10/2016
...O.o...oh wow. that's just...awesome and fabulous and all kinds of wonderful! omg, i laughed so hard at steve and marvin but they certainly surprised me! i love it!
Requiem the Eternal chapter 1 . 9/24/2015
this is the ORIGINAL G of batfiction. I'm officially call for a petition to make this canon.
allen niichan chapter 1 . 8/1/2015
This is awsome!
guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
I LOVE THIS SO EFFING MUCH
This just made my week
I am like re-reading this for the fourth time omfg
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
If you ever find the inspiration, I'd be dying to read the sequel! This just made me so happy. 3
dolphin5556 chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
I am really glad I decided to click on your piece. This just made my day, hun. BEST. BATMAN FANFIC. EVER. It's really sweet, funny, and cute. Omylord, this is a great idea. I seriously need to see more of this X'D
Great job!
iharasu chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
This...this is great.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Oh I love this story

It's so damn funny to think of batman being stumped by his little winged guys :)
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
Aw, the bats saved Batman's life! And they're quite cute little bats too! XD
book phan44 chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
*unable to give review: i'm haveing breathing issues due to excessive laughter*
Hinata'sMuse chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Awesome! It is BRILLIANT!
JustTeahPlease chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
I always come back to read this story. Seriously, this is like the fifth time I read it :D So funny, and ingenious, and just so so CUTE! x3 Wish there were more stories exploring this concept out there *sighs dreamily*
guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
This was seriously the funniest story I have ever read!

You need to write a sequel with how Gordon and the justice league react.

Amazing work and I cannot wait for anything else you will put out!
No Small Dream chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
This is perfection. Really. Best Batman story out there, it honestly made me really extremely happy. I love this so much-to be honest I'm a little sad it's over, but it was beautiful nonetheless
Omg
I love you so much for writing this, it must've been so much fun! How you managed to keep it totally believable is beyond me, but I'm not complaining
Great story :3