Reviews for Steve! Wake Up! I've Found God!
Aviendha Aviendha Aviendha chapter 1 . 8/16
Awesome story. I tried to see the artwork that inspired it, but the link did not work. Maybe it's changed?
The title was confusing when I saw it, but very intriguing, and it gave me weird ideas about what the story might be. The actual story was better, and funnier, than any of them. Throughout the story, I kept imagining Batman trying to explain the bays to Gordon.
Amelia Loves Anime chapter 1 . 9/29/2016
This was BOOTIFUL! XD I loved this! It'd be fun to see what the bats think of the robins and vice verse~! And if you ever wrote that, please~! Let me know! I'd love to see it and you could obviously do a spectacular job with it! Thank you for writing this!
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 1 . 2/10/2016
...O.o...oh wow. that's just...awesome and fabulous and all kinds of wonderful! omg, i laughed so hard at steve and marvin but they certainly surprised me! i love it!
Requiem the Eternal chapter 1 . 9/24/2015
this is the ORIGINAL G of batfiction. I'm officially call for a petition to make this canon.
allen niichan chapter 1 . 8/1/2015
This is awsome!
guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
I LOVE THIS SO EFFING MUCH
This just made my week
I am like re-reading this for the fourth time omfg
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
If you ever find the inspiration, I'd be dying to read the sequel! This just made me so happy. 3
dolphin5556 chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
I am really glad I decided to click on your piece. This just made my day, hun. BEST. BATMAN FANFIC. EVER. It's really sweet, funny, and cute. Omylord, this is a great idea. I seriously need to see more of this X'D
Great job!
iharasu chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
This...this is great.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Oh I love this story

It's so damn funny to think of batman being stumped by his little winged guys :)
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
Aw, the bats saved Batman's life! And they're quite cute little bats too! XD
book phan44 chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
*unable to give review: i'm haveing breathing issues due to excessive laughter*
Hinata'sMuse chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Awesome! It is BRILLIANT!
JustTeahPlease chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
I always come back to read this story. Seriously, this is like the fifth time I read it :D So funny, and ingenious, and just so so CUTE! x3 Wish there were more stories exploring this concept out there *sighs dreamily*
guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
This was seriously the funniest story I have ever read!

You need to write a sequel with how Gordon and the justice league react.

Amazing work and I cannot wait for anything else you will put out!