Reviews for Steve! Wake Up! I've Found God!
allen niichan chapter 1 . 8/1
This is awsome!
guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
I LOVE THIS SO EFFING MUCH
This just made my week
I am like re-reading this for the fourth time omfg
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
If you ever find the inspiration, I'd be dying to read the sequel! This just made me so happy. 3
dolphin5556 chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
I am really glad I decided to click on your piece. This just made my day, hun. BEST. BATMAN FANFIC. EVER. It's really sweet, funny, and cute. Omylord, this is a great idea. I seriously need to see more of this X'D
Great job!
iharasu chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
This...this is great.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Oh I love this story

It's so damn funny to think of batman being stumped by his little winged guys :)
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
Aw, the bats saved Batman's life! And they're quite cute little bats too! XD
book phan44 chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
*unable to give review: i'm haveing breathing issues due to excessive laughter*
Hinata'sMuse chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Awesome! It is BRILLIANT!
JustTeahPlease chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
I always come back to read this story. Seriously, this is like the fifth time I read it :D So funny, and ingenious, and just so so CUTE! x3 Wish there were more stories exploring this concept out there *sighs dreamily*
guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
This was seriously the funniest story I have ever read!

You need to write a sequel with how Gordon and the justice league react.

Amazing work and I cannot wait for anything else you will put out!
No Small Dream chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
This is perfection. Really. Best Batman story out there, it honestly made me really extremely happy. I love this so much-to be honest I'm a little sad it's over, but it was beautiful nonetheless
Omg
I love you so much for writing this, it must've been so much fun! How you managed to keep it totally believable is beyond me, but I'm not complaining
Great story :3
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
This story is perfect! You are an incredible writer, and you made me smile, giggle and laugh with your words. Please keep writing stories like this one. The bat-fandom needs you 3
Q-vadis chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Best Batman story ever!

Do write a sequel, would you!
Lady Julie Snape chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Oh my God.

I love you. Do you hear me, I LOVE YOU!

This was such fun to read, I cannot tell you. I couldn't stop giggling and I was smiling like the Joker the whole time. My parents probably think I'm certifiably insane now.

Thank you for this wonderful treat!