Reviews for Steel Bars and Blossoms
This is something that always got to me in the books/movies. Bella saw the tour group being led like lambs to slaughter. She KNOWS the nature of vampires, yet she so much wanted to become one, even knowing she'd have to fight her very nature not to become a mass murderer. She went into it knowingly and willingly, the only one of the Cullens who had a choice. I simply don't understand, and can't respect, her decision.
devanyshanea chapter 3 . 5/11/2014
Yes! Wrong in soo many ways buy I am a true suckered for a Blackwater fic. I can't wait to see where this goes. Please please don't disappoint.
Yasmoni chapter 19 . 3/23/2013
I LOVE THIS STORY IT WAS WONDERFUL AND I LIKE YOUR WRITING I HOPE YOU DO MORE :D
Yasmoni chapter 3 . 3/22/2013
I like where this story is going
lil'kayla chapter 19 . 10/22/2012
I loved it so Much I'm a BlackWater Fan :D you should totally make one of there new Life together and Lucy and Caleb but I loved this one my new Fav!
booklover chapter 19 . 8/9/2012
Love it! Amazing! Thank you for writing! P.S. You think maybe of doin' a spin-off of Lucy or Caleb? Just wonderin'... D
Firefly-class chapter 19 . 8/8/2012
Excellent ending! Loved it!
brankel1 chapter 19 . 8/8/2012
Loved the love that Jacob was glad Sue took Caleb so he can be alone with Leah.
brankel1 chapter 18 . 8/1/2012
Amazing job.I am so glad they are together.
Firefly-class chapter 18 . 8/1/2012
I can't believe it's over! Great update!
RJM chapter 18 . 7/31/2012
They probably deserve a bit of fun and loving, after everything they've been through
RJM chapter 17 . 7/29/2012
Thank's for the chapter
brankel1 chapter 17 . 7/28/2012
Fantastic they are back that Jacob told her he loves her & she him.
Firefly-class chapter 17 . 7/28/2012
Good update. I wonder how Felix is fitting in...
Guest chapter 17 . 7/28/2012
Don't put Seth with that bitch don't put the bitch with any of the wolves please! The dream and her waking up were a little hard to read with it being one gigantic paragraph but now I'm curious as to if her dream and Jake's dream were just dreams or the future or something that will happen if they do something or what.