Reviews for Dark Chocolate
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Perfectly written... (I've got a guilty pleasure for drugged!Sherlock... it's absolutely delicious! XD
aralana765 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
This is such a well written story. I normally don't like stories that pair Jim and Sherlock because they seem so impossible. But this seems completely plausible, not to mention very interesting. I'd love to read a sequel if you're interested in writing it. If not...could I? Of when Jim tries again, or when John finds Sherlock unconscious with a broken teacup. I just think it might be fun. I really like your writing style, and especially your description of Jim's voice: "razor blade wrapped in silk". It seems so him. Thanks for such an interesting read.
Aralana
Alexychan chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
This was absolutely amazing. It made me hold my breath until the end. And the end... wow. Really, i have no words to express how i feel right now. Thank you for this beautiful story :D
BloodyRosie chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
sherlock acted funny

but he was druged

i loved it

smile
x-akurei chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Ughh, this was wonderful, I loved it. *_*
Newgirl02 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
You did an amazing job with this story(: This couple is actually really hard to pull off, but you did great! Love the story, thanks for writing it(:
NyteKit chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Beautiful! I love little interactions of Sherlock and Moriarty like this one. Moriarty was perfect, and drugged Sherlock was hilarious! Great writing!
Natalie Nallareet chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Amazing job! Ugg, I could never even try Morlock... fantastic job! It's a hard pairing to throw off, it usually seems like people destroy the characters as they try this pairing...